132 pounds lost!

Options

Replies

• sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You should be featured in people magazines half their size issue, you look amazing! So glad you joined this mfp and shared your story. Beyond inspiring, it is motivating and uplifting. Can't wait to see your next after pics.
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Fab-u- lous!!!!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look awesome!!! :)
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself, you are amazing and you look adorable. Loved reading how you decided not to settle any longer. Good for you and you are a true inspiration for me! Good luck with the last twenty!
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    That is amazing, you look like a totally different person, congrats!
  • Pragmatica
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. Every time I check this thread, it brings me to tears. :)
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great motivation for me. Keep up the good work, I know you will lose your last 20 with no problem.
  • pitapieface
    Options
    Wow. What a complete transformation! Congrats!
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! You actually look much younger in the after pics- just adorable!!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! You look amazing! If you came this far, I know you can do it! We're here to motivate you!:-D

Shannon
  • angelsandwolves09
    angelsandwolves09 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Ok, WOW!! You truly are an inspiration!! You look FABULOUS!!! I can only hope that I have the determination you do!! Truly amazing!!!
  • Procrastinator
    Options
    You did an amazing job so far! Keep it up :)
  • OurFamily2010
    Options
    How do you do it? You look fabulos! You and one other person that posted lost alot of weight in a quick amount of time! Im proud of yall! I have a long way to go, so any tips would be wonderful :smile: I just did the BMI thing and realized I am move over weight than I once thought! I thought I only had to lose 75 pounds but I have 100 to loose :ohwell: I can do it but It will be hard, I joined MFP for support and friends because I do not have that here at home. Once again Congrats! W2G:happy:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a transformation!! You are looking great, and I bet you are feeling great, too! I hope MFP gives you the tools and support you need to reach your goals. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • hannahudomlee
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!
  • tabby92011
    tabby92011 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was going to post a topic asking if it was possible to lose 90lbs in 6 months, but obviously you have shown that it is possible. How did you do it?
  • k8tmama
    k8tmama Posts: 58
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Be happy! Be proud!! You look and are amazing!!!
  • loreli37
    loreli37 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What really helps with the skin is Eating Clean and doing weights. I just wanted to suggest that, not sure what you do as far as food goes currently. Keep up the good work, it will show.
  • TORNATO1
    TORNATO1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look awsome!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!