132 pounds lost!

Options

Replies

• fergy66
    Options
    You have done so good! Keep up the good work. I'm not sure what to tell you about the excess skin but hang in there. I love mfp too. it helps to keep you motivated and on track.
  • freska1181
    freska1181 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    your story gave me that chills. You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • agemindc
    Options
    OMG! You're AWESOME! I love it! Keep it up. I'm now inspired. I was getting a little sluggish these past 2 days and decided to go online to see what others were doing. Glad I read your post.
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That is AWESOME! You are such a motivator.
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great :flowerforyou:
    You have done so good......I am certain you will reach your goal w/no problem.
    Thanks for sharing your pics & story.....you are truely an inspiration!
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    Absolutely Phenomenal !! You rock it girl ...Keep up the Gr8 work !!! What a true inspiration ..
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Wow, what can I say, you have done amazing!! You can instantly tell from the new pics how happy you are now and I agree with everyone else, a true inspiration.

Well done and good luck with the last 20lbs :smile:

Ben.
  • Dreambodyreacher
    Options
    GOOD JOB!
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I know what it is like to have a small frame with a lot of weight packed on it. I'm onlt 5 ft tall even. Before I started using MFP, I was roughly 160 lbs back in August of 2009. By July 2010, I was down to 130 lbs. I've gained 10 lbs since I was laid off work. So, I found MFP online after my boyfriend found the app on his phone. So, I'm back to trying to get this weight off.

I wish you so much luck on your journey! So far, you have done so great! I applaud you for it and you inspire me to keep going to get my weight off!
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You seriously look 10 years younger now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be so incredibly proud of yourself!
  • Britenebula
    Options
    Ditto on what skinnys said. If you can do that, you can definately to the last 20 here! Look forward to seeing you reach your goal! :happy:
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely amazing... great job!! You are an inspiration to us all! Keep up the GREAT work! You can do it!!
  • anniepants1
    Options
    You look amazing! This is what makes this site so great, people like you willing to share their hard fought success. You will loose that last 20. Can't wait to see the pictures! Congratulations.
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful job you have done transforming yourself not only physically, but emotionally and mentally. You believe in yourself and that inspires me to do it too! Thanks for posting and I look forward to seeing you hit that goal you have in view.
  • JeriBlair
    JeriBlair Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You are such an inspiration! I have just started the weight loss journey and have 160+ to lose. I feel like I am carrying around a teenager with me all the time. I have named it Percy and truly want to get rid of him! It is frustrating to me because I KNOW how to do it and I know I feel better when I eat right and exercise, but for some reason I just don't do it.

I have started and am participating in the "90 Day Fitness Challenge" that is being presented here locally by two former contestants on The Biggest Loser. I feel this is an opportunity for me to develop some good habits and maybe make some significant progress. My initial goal is to lose 10% of my body weight. I know I can do it; it's just a question of whether or not I will. . . .

So I am trying to eat less than 1500 calories a day and doing some kind of physical activity every day for at least 30 minutes. Today was the fourth day in a row and it was line dancing today. Fun and a really good workout!

You might try weight training for the extra skin. I have heard that this can help but I know it's a problem for everybody who loses a significant amount of weight. All I've ever heard is that plastic surgery is the only remedy. I can't afford something like that so I wish there was another option.

GOOD JOB! I would love it if you would keep in touch with me so I can celebrate with you when you reach your goal. It will be motivating for me!
  • ems152
    ems152 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look amazing and you are so pretty! Well done and good luck with the last 20lb! xx
  • HeartsTurtle
    Options
    WOW!!! Girl... you deserve to pat yourself on the back! Your weightloss is incredible!
  • mbrotnitsky
    mbrotnitsky Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You inspire me - I am a shorty too and have soo much weight to lose. I am amazed and so wanna be you.
  • martmart42
    martmart42 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! AWESOME!!! You look fabtabulous!!!! You keep taking care of you and rocking it. You're an INSPIRATION to us all! were rooting for you!
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: CONGRATS :flowerforyou: CONGRATS :flowerforyou: THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR JOURNEY!!! YOUR AN INSPIRATION!! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!!! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!