Do you get offended and hurt when .................

Options

Replies

• JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    No. Because I don't need other people to validate my sense of self-worth. I would only remove someone if they were inactive, we didn't get along or they were constantly whiny and refused to listen to any given advice.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    It depends. If it's someone I really know and with whom I regularly interact then yeah. If it's someone to whom I don't really talk or with whom I have nothing in common then no.

The real question is why all these threads? You seem to be way more interested in how people feel about rejection than you are in diet/fitness, based on your posting history.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    N o
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    What's tomorrow's question? Do you get upset if you don't get a Wtg! Do you get upset if your redundant question gets ignored?
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Nope... because If I rarely interact with you I'm not going to notice... sad as it may be.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Deja vu....

YUP. OP must be bored.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    No but I'm semi-curious. I only have two friends, I had three but like a day after he added me he deleted me lol.
  • Eoghann
    Eoghann Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I never bother with the friends list anyway. Doesn't serve any purpose for me.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I dont even notice when I am removed but did get a message once from someone who deleted me cause I was too active and was on their news feed.

I will delete you if you dont log in for 2 weeks.

I am an active user and want friends who participate.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Nope, don't get offended.

And I delete people who are very obviously harming their bodies with VLCD that's NOT doctor-supervised (I ask) and who brag about burning more than they eat and/or starving themselves. I don't have time for that and considering I was borderline anorexic at one point, frankly, it's triggering.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    It depends. If it's someone I really know and with whom I regularly interact then yeah. If it's someone to whom I don't really talk or with whom I have nothing in common then no.

The real question is why all these threads? You seem to be way more interested in how people feel about rejection than you are in diet/fitness, based on your posting history.

^Agreed. I think if you are losing friends (or unable to get new ones), you might want to rethink what you are doing to possibly cause this (like these threads). Just putting the thought out there.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    When it is someone I genuinely like, I'm usually shocked and saddened, but understand that they have their reasons.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Not offended - everyone has their reasons and if they don't want to hang with the cool kids, that's their problem

d5c15f52bf6b6679f2bc536f4c6275a1c40713b842cb0fa002f53cc1c041e7a1.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    yes. I cry every single time. Kidding, unless the person and I formed a bond, it happens.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    ...and the real questions is - why are you even checking? I don't remember getting pop-ups that tell me when a friend dropped me... and honestly, have never checked
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    With election season right around the corner... there will probably be plenty of deletions on here and FB.

The most common reason for deletes on FB is political shares.

I have to admit, they are annoying.

Unless I agree with them.

If I disagree, they are just making them selves seem so ignorant.
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    no
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I really only delete people who haven't signed in for 30 days or more. I'd also delete people if they're blatantly offensive, but I haven't had that come up

Same here 30 days and they're gone.

I also delete for stupid cardio logging "SoAndSo burned 659 calories doing 45 minutes of cleaning or food preparation". Bwahahahaha! Gone!