What's your most recent NSV?

Options
cherrilovee
cherrilovee Posts: 194 Member
I don't know if I should be proud of this NSV, but I'll tell you guys it anyways.
Today at school this guy in my group was definitely flirting with me, I was way too blind to notice it, but the people around made me realize that he was flirting. I'm not very happy about it because I have a boyfriend & this guy KNOWS that I have a boyfriend. :explode:
But, I kind of am happy because someone actually thought I was cute. :tongue:

Replies

• asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    ^^ That is a compliment even if unwanted. :wink:

My NSV is am able to walk from one end of our small village where I live to the other in 15 min when at the beginning of the summer it took me at least half an hour.
  • mandapanda5111
    mandapanda5111 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first weight lifting program woot woot
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Stairs are a lot easier!
  • MaryHuckleberry
    MaryHuckleberry Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was mad about something when I left work and instead of going through a drive thru to drown my sorrows I raced home and got into my work out clothes and went to the gym. I did this without thinking about it---a definite first for me!
  • Gingerspice45
    Gingerspice45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    my clothes are starting to fit better since I started a new exercise program
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I bought a team shirt that was not a plus size & it isn't even tight!
  • osteological
    osteological Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    One of my belts needs new holes cut in it because it's TOO BIG on the smallest setting! YIPPEEEE!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Bought a size 14 jeans for our family pictures and they fit! I started at a size 22, so this made me very proud!
  • iamladygusta
    Options
    At 321 I bought a new jean skirt-size 22 that was still quite snug.
    Now at 300.4 I can pull down the same skirt over my hips without unbuttoning!!

Also-there has been a size 20 jean skirt that I haven't been able to wear for 5 years that I can now button up. It is still snug so I'll wait a little while longer to wear it.
  • iamladygusta
    Options
    I was mad about something when I left work and instead of going through a drive thru to drown my sorrows I raced home and got into my work out clothes and went to the gym. I did this without thinking about it---a definite first for me!

That is awesome!! Way to change a bad habit. (I'm still working on it).
  • simply_myself
    simply_myself Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    While stairs still get me out of breath and have my back & knee aching sometimes, I am finding them much easier to get up nowadays. The other day I found myself up 3 flights and couldn't figure out how I got up them so fast.
  • mf0u1098
    mf0u1098 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've never been able to swim for long (max 2 lengths) due to lower back pain from an injury over 10yrs ago but this week I finally managed 20 lengths!!! Massive grin on my face
  • username301
    username301 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have never done this before so I have 3

I know it's a pretty rubbish time but I jogged/walked 3km I'm under 25mins.

I have had three beers in the fridge for three weeks, not tempted to drink them at all, a few months ago I Would have been to the local shop because three wouldn't have been enough for a Friday night.

And today's unofficial weigh in (I must stop weighing myself everyday!) the scale started with 17st for the fist time in I think about 15 years.

So today is a good day.
  • aethre
    aethre Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Worked in a different office for a couple of weeks... covered back in my previous office for an afternoon and all three of them commented that I looked thinner since I'd last been in. After a rubbish week where I've not kept up to either diet or exercise, it was great to hear ^_^
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Borrowed a pair of shorts from my girlfriend who is super fit and skinny. She said they were a little big on her and I was still like these are never going to fit me in a millions years, they were daisy duke shorts! I think my underwear had more fabric then the shorts did!! lol. Guess what? They fit, and I got whistled at. After 7 years of marriage, three babies, and a house later, getting whistled at by someone besides your husband is pretty neat.
  • knoelledi
    knoelledi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Finally getting out of the clothes I've been stuffing myself in 18s for NY&C, 16s in Faded Glory/Old Navy, some 14s. I tried on a pair of dress slacks that are 14s that were too tight a few weeks back and now I can pull them down without unbuttoning. Bought two dresses that were 14s (I'm large chested and these girls are not getting smaller, even when I was a 12, my chest was 14/16 at least) The one fit perfectly and the other I can zip but it's a bit tight. I don't officially go back to work until October but won't be wearing the dressy stuff until November/December. Can't wait to have a new wardrobe (and old wardrobe these people haven't seen) for tax season. I'd love to be a 10 by then, but realistically happy at a size 12.
  • tess77h
    tess77h Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've used the stairs at work for 2 weeks rather than using the elevator!
  • rosiemaji
    rosiemaji Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Two days ago, I put on a pair of shorts that were comfortable to wear 2 months ago and they almost fell off my hips. I got out a pair of shorts that had been in my drawer for awhile because they were too tight before I started weight loss and they fit nicely!

I set mini goals of 5 pounds each within my larger goal of 70 lbs to lose. It keeps me motivated. Every time I break through a mini goal, I note the changes that have occurred - less pain in my knees; I can now walk a larger distance without getting winded; I have more energy. I passed the 195 mark a couple of weeks ago and now I am looking forward to breaking 190. Once I break a goal, I work like the devil to keep my weight from going back up over it by cutting more calories, doing more and more vigorous exercise and paying extremely close attention to staying within my eating limits on my tracker.

Happily, I no longer have a craving for sugar and sweets. I love my water with a splash of pure lime juice.
  • merfhur
    merfhur Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've had to go out and buy new underwear today because everything was too big (big knickers whilst trying to run are not comfy!) and I also bought some UK size 10 jeans (US 6) and they fit me perfectly :)
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have very nearly finished the 30 Day Shred. This is the furthest I have ever got before and when I have missed days due to being ill, I have actually missed working out.

My boyfriend said he can tell I have lost weight because my clothes are getting too big :-)

I need to go shopping! Yippee!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!