New Year...New Challenge! 40lbs by June 1st. Who's In?

Options
123457»

Replies

• janetv3
    janetv3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in tooo..............I would love to lose the weight and be encouraged by you and everyone else........Happy new year to all of you........
    :flowerforyou:
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    Fridays work for me. I am having an issue with my scale right now, I think I am going to get a new one. But I am also on this medicine right now that makes everyone gain a lot of weight. I gained 10 pounds my first month on it and I was eating between 1500 and 1800 and walking 5 miles a day. I am going to the doctors on January 13th and I hope that they take me off the medicine (it's a medicine I can't just stop taking on my own, I have seen the side effects and they are scary). I hope I get off the medicine and I start losing weight.
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Bluedimplett
    Bluedimplett Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join? I just realized that the last date to join was 12/28, if its not too late i would really like to try this out. My goal is to be 40lbs lighter by my June Birthday.
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    so I have been doing aerobics, not as much as I would like to, and I still do not have a scale....definitely need to go and get one asap! My bf and I are also looking at a gym that is close to us tonight, so hopefully I will be in and out of there at least 4 times a week.

Andrea
  • Dodi64
    Dodi64 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. My goal was to start on January 1st, but my son is home from the military and I want to enjoy my time with him. I will be committed 100 % starting January 10.