24 Hour Challenge - September

Options
I love the 24hr exercise challenge. I don't always make it but I usually exercise more because of this challenge.
Some people are able to go way over and some don't make it but have fun trying. We had phenomenal participation last month!

The challenge is to exercise a total of 24 hours in the month of September... Good luck everybody! We've got this!

Replies

• FitFroglet
    FitFroglet Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed August's - thanks for posting September's.
    I'm in.
  • coaoalo
    coaoalo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in- this will be my first time doing the challenge. Does all exercise count? I.e. does going for a fairly casual walk count, if it's genuinely exercise or do I have to be pushing myself loads to count it?
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Count me in! First time doing this too.
  • bobngrac
    Options
    Count me in!
  • squeepig
    squeepig Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm in- this will be my first time doing the challenge. Does all exercise count? I.e. does going for a fairly casual walk count, if it's genuinely exercise or do I have to be pushing myself loads to count it?

I would think that just conscious exercise would count. Not the general walking around at work or doing dishes, etc. This is an effort to get people moving more, so if you go out and take a walk, that would count. :)
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    Lol after my success of August I'll sign up but I seriously doubt I'll be able to reach this this month. (I'll be back in school).
    Options

I would think that just conscious exercise would count. Not the general walking around at work or doing dishes, etc. This is an effort to get people moving more, so if you go out and take a walk, that would count. :)

I think you can just set your own rules :) That's what's so great about this challenge.
    Personally I only count formal exercise. But plenty of others count everything. :) No right way - just whatever pushes you to be more active :)
  • SammieJustMe
    Options
    I'm in again!
    Options
    And it's nice to see some familiar names from the August thread as well as some new faces :)
  • jenversuslife
    jenversuslife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    I think I would like to give this a whirl. Something different.
  • Eleanor_82
    Eleanor_82 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hooray, I'm glad someone started this as I was too late for August. I've only ever managed 16 hours before so looking forward to a new challenge! How does this work?
  • PSMTD
    PSMTD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm doing 30DS this month, so that should help me out. :)
  • MysteriousDreamer
    Options
    I'm in. I've done 30 minutes so far :D
  • SWWIS
    SWWIS Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I had a lazy second half of July and all of August (with the exception of 75 minutes of competitive volleyball yesterday) thanks to an injury so it's time for me to take some initiative.
  • firststepformefal
    firststepformefal Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I will give it a try too.
  • mealprepping_fit4life
    Options
    I am definitely in seeing results in inches more than weight so I am interested in seeing how this month goes.
    Options
    01.09 - 0 mins - much needed rest day!

Total time for September: 0 hrs
    Total time left: 24 hrs

Have decided as it's the last day of my holidays I'm going to take today off. I'll start the new school year as I mean to go on with a nice long swim tomorrow. :)
  • Jeep_This
    Jeep_This Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm in!