kc4173 - Classic
    jbeans67 - Classic
    kappy2hot - Classic
    healthy_is_best - Classic
    sixpackgoal -
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Day one completed! Even got my roommate to join me in the exercise! Yay! :o)

Will have to come back with my stats later on. Gotta write them down. WhooHoo! So excited for 2011! :o)
  • k4evans1
    k4evans1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'd love to participate but will be a week late to join as I need to get it first :) Is there a lot of jumping, etc. in the program? I live on the 5th floor and feel sorry for the people under me!
  • mschelle
    mschelle Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Is there a lot of jumping, etc. in the program? I live on the 5th floor and feel sorry for the people under me!

The Plyometrics disc has a lot of jumping (that's what plyometrics is), but there's nothing else that can't be modified...like jumping jacks during warmups can become knee raises or step-touch. Also, even in plyo, he tells you to land softly (actually mentions downstairs neighbors...LOL). If it's still too much, you can always substitute Kenpo X or Cardio X on the Plyo day.
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Here's the List of challengers so far

bethvandenberg – Lean
    mafery - LEAN
    FunkBunny
    JWALL101
    happinessblossom - P90 program
    think48 -
    Melisha82 -
    CombatVet_Army -
    bohochick -
    epeebes -
    AIMEE23 -
    maexxy
    Laura80111
    cdngrl81 - Lean
    littlenikah

I lost track of this thread for a minute...sorry about that!

I am going for the lean program! :)
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I had to buy a dvd player for the living room as I haveone in the bedroom but it does not give me enough room, plus I have two big dogs that want to work out with me too. Joking aside, I bought a janky dvd player and hooked it up last night, so today will be the day one for me....oh I switched from lean to classic as well. Will check in after I finish disc 9...I think that is day 1.

Good luck to everyone :)
  • heabear
    heabear Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A BIG welcome to all the newcomers! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday. I am starting to get pumped about my new workout schedule. I need to look over the guides and go shopping. Also, I have no idea where my resistance bands have run off to, so I will be on a search and rescue mission sometime this week.

I'm doing power 90 too :-D
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Blah! I guess I am sort of procrastinating....I hooked up the dvd player and then was not able to get it running as I need a remote to switch from the tv to use the dvd player....so today i am off to buy a universal remote for the janky tv :(
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    P90X Chest & Back (My Day 2) in the books....