help I'm falling off the wagon

Replies

• fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    We should take this to the chat room for "instant gratification"....I hate re-fresh...ing.... Who's game?....see ya there!:wink:

Technologically impaired.
  • fatsis
    J wins because not 1 of J's girls responded to my offer. Oh well I didn't want to burn 166 calories.
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    LOL Fatsis! You remind me of my Bros!....(reminds me....I should call them...:happy: )
  • fatsis
    He must b still running after slappin my wifes butt.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fatsis
    LOL Fatsis! You remind me of my Bros!....(reminds me....I should call them...:happy: )

Did u notice I even tried to persuade J's ladies with calories burned and not a one of them.

That is it, I am downloading a picture of me in A thong. No wait a minute I want to attract them not

send them away. Oh well I didn'y have anything to stuff in front anyway:noway: :noway:
  • BigCityKittyz
    RUN FOREST.......RUN!:laugh:
  • fatsis
    RUN FOREST.......RUN!:laugh:

Oh my. U do not know how close I came to a Forest Gump comment. Get out of my head.

Sorry about your thread fatty.
  • BigCityKittyz

Did u notice I even tried to persuade J's ladies with calories burned and not a one of them.

That is it, I am downloading a picture of me in A thong. No wait a minute I want to attract them not

send them away. Oh well I didn'y have anything to stuff in front anyway:noway: :noway:
    Put it on BACKWARDS!:bigsmile:

(ouch!:embarassed: )
  • fatsis

Put it on BACKWARDS!:bigsmile:

(ouch!:embarassed: )

I did it now what.
  • BigCityKittyz
    ****Find something to put in front .....silly!*****:tongue:
  • fatsis
    ****Find something to put in front .....silly!*****:tongue:

*grabs stapler.....changes mind...sees ruler...throws ruler back in drawer...fears them*
  • BigCityKittyz
    Whatever you do.....DON"T grab the SCISSORS!:noway:
  • fatsis
    U have got me confused front is back now:embarassed: :embarassed:
  • BigCityKittyz
    Honestly....how can you tell the difference? :tongue:

Just take the damn thing off....put your pants back on...don't want you catchin' chill....get a couple grips of some gravel....and when you find -J.....Use it like a SLING SHOT! :laugh:

Forget the HO' z ....they's probably leave you with critters anyways...:noway:
  • fatsis
    Honestly....how can you tell the difference? :tongue:

Just take the damn thing off....put your pants back on...don't want you catchin' chill....get a couple grips of some gravel....and when you find -J.....Use it like a SLING SHOT! :laugh:

Forget the HO' z ....they's probably leave you with critters anyways...:noway:

ROFL. u r the beat Kitty.
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    I kind of fell off too but tomorrow I'm getting back on the band wagon..........

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    :laugh: lol, sorry I missed this. Fatsis, you rock my boy. :wink:
  • fatsis
    :laugh: lol, sorry I missed this. Fatsis, you rock my boy. :wink:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • fatsis
    Just an update. Thanks to all the support I stayed under my cals (not carbs though) and when I stepped on the scale this morning I am in the 240's now. Stress must burn some calories.

I had to work until 8:30 pm last night. When I got home my girls where on the couch asleep waiting for me. I tucked them in bed and went downstairs for a ten o'clock workout.

God Bless U All:smile::smile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Just an update. Thanks to all the support I stayed under my cals (not carbs though) and when I stepped on the scale this morning I am in the 240's now. Stress must burn some calories.

I had to work until 8:30 pm last night. When I got home my girls where on the couch asleep waiting for me. I tucked them in bed and went downstairs for a ten o'clock workout.

God Bless U All:smile::smile:

Right back at you big guy. :wink: :happy: