One Year of Photo-Logging (PICS INSIDE OBVS!!)

Options

Replies

• txgurl3
    txgurl3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome story..thank you for sharing!!
  • Zuvedru
    Zuvedru Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You look beautiful! This is very inspiring. I'm off to take my before pictures now!
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations! Here's to looking and feeling GREAT!!! thank you for sharing!!
  • pretty_lady123
    pretty_lady123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! This is amazing!

My mom's weight is about the same as yours was a year ago. I am really trying to help her loose some and I'm wondering how did you start exercising? Did you go straight to the gym or did you workout by yourself at the beginning?
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will easily meet your goal of 140lbs!!!
  • sflohr
    sflohr Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Very Great! Thank you:-)
  • SuperHero_Girl
    SuperHero_Girl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW! This is amazing!

My mom's weight is about the same as yours was a year ago. I am really trying to help her loose some and I'm wondering how did you start exercising? Did you go straight to the gym or did you workout by yourself at the beginning?

I just started going to the gym and doing my own thing, as I continued going my stamina built up and I was able to do things at a much more vigorous pace for longer periods of time.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Congrats way to go

29509743.png
  • Bellavita2888
    Bellavita2888 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! .
  • mona52bask
    mona52bask Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Great job. :happy:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    No kidding...I got a little tear in my eye. Great, great, great work! :happy:
  • colors_fade
    colors_fade Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    For those wondering how I did it/am doing it, no special diets, no gimmicks, no diet pills, just a simple calorie deficit and increased activity.

Awesome!

Need more people like you. Simple plan - no crazy fad diets, no dietary dogma, just the basics. And look at you! Great job!
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your hard work!
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it and inspiring the rest of us.
    I LOVE these kinds of successes - no craziness, no starvation, no over-the-top workouts.
    Congratulations!!!
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great Job!
  • 2014Christina
    Options
    Very inspirational! Now that a year has gone by, did it seem like a never ending battle?
  • chachadeb
    chachadeb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Inspiring and awesome job!
  • chachadeb
    chachadeb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Inspiring and awesome job!
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • SuperHero_Girl
    SuperHero_Girl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Now that a year has gone by, did it seem like a never ending battle?

There were occasional fleeting moments where it felt that way, but most off the time I found myself enjoying what I was doing. It helped to have a personal trainer that was motivated by more than just money and who was invested in helping me to better myself. He's also not the biggest fan off doing things traditionally all the time, so we do a lot of fun stuff like boxing and taekwondo. I think you just need to find not only what works but what's fun so it doesn't become tedious. Also, the progress photos helped a lot when it felt like I wasn't making any progress because to look at them made it obvious that my body was transforming.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!