One Year of Photo-Logging (PICS INSIDE OBVS!!)

Options

Replies

• spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great Job!
  • SuperHero_Girl
    SuperHero_Girl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for all your kind words and replies!! Sometimes I have a hard time believing that I've accomplished what I have or thinking of myself as an actual success story. Hopefully anyone who I've inspired will also succeed and pay it forward by inspiring others! :happy:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! Your photos are so inspiring and awesome. I wish I had taken photos but I just couldn't bring myself to do it (HW 307 CW 173). When I see stuff like this, even if my transformation may not be quite as amazing it makes me wish I had better documentation!!!
  • SuperHero_Girl
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! Your photos are so inspiring and awesome. I wish I had taken photos but I just couldn't bring myself to do it (HW 307 CW 173). When I see stuff like this, even if my transformation may not be quite as amazing it makes me wish I had better documentation!!!

Sometimes, when I found myself facing a rough patch, the photos were what inspired me to keep going.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • nyqueensguy
    nyqueensguy Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Your pics are so inspiring!! I've been trying for awhile to lose. Maybe your pics will help!
  • tchvala
    Options
    Great job~What an achievement! :love: I am hoping in a year that will be me! :flowerforyou:
  • steveyinasia
    steveyinasia Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I never get tired of reading inspirational stories in here such as yours. Congratulations on your courage to post the pictures and even a bigger congratulations for sticking with your journey.......truly inspirational.
  • luvforever
    luvforever Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love stories like yours because they give me hope, thank you for sharing!
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great job girlie! Truly inspirational!
  • optionalsourcewins
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration!!! Congratulations on such an awesome job!!!
  • SuperHero_Girl
    Options
    Okay, for those of you who were wondering how I got so much definition in my arms, I spoke to my personal trainer today. He tells me that he believes at least part of it might be genetics, but as for the exercises we did that focused on building strength in my shoulders, well, it was a lot of weight lifting. I know some women shy away from weight lifting because they don't want to bulk up, but, unless you're somehow genetically pre-disposed to bulking up or you're taking some sort of enhancer with the intention of bulking up, it's just not that likely that you'll end up looking like you're on steroids.

My trainer intentionally did circuit training with me that changed slightly from week to week, and he have me do short reps to help me build up my strength, depending on the weight he had me lifting, we would usually do anything from 5-12 reps. He said that, around the time that he was focusing on my shoulders, we did a lot of bench pressing and drop sets, shoulder abductions, shoulder presses, curls and flies. Almost everything that was intended to be shoulder-strengthening was weight lifting of one type or another.

Basically the short answer is lift weights and do short reps if you want to tone your arms and build strength in them. Hope that helps!!
  • SuperHero_Girl
    Options
    Bumping because I'm super-proud and I want more people to see.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Excuse my language but....holy *kitten*!
    That is some incredible weight loss.
    You look amazing!

applause-o.gif[/url]

^^^^^^ THIS!!!! ^^^^ +1
  • wagglesworth
    wagglesworth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What a tremendous transformation! You look spectacular! I am so impressed with your dedication to getting fit. You really are an inspiration to all of us. A job well done my friend.
  • Wildflowers70
    Wildflowers70 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing your story. Inspired! Congrats!
  • Discoqueen77
    Discoqueen77 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to be able to make a post like yours- our starting weights are so similar, as are our goals. Congrats. You look amazing!
  • helpimfalling
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! What a transformation. I love inspirational success stories!
  • Italianma7
    Italianma7 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration-Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow big difference. Good job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!