By recommendation - MFPism's

Options
12346»

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation

TLDR But I am going to answer anyway. Just break up.
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    I want to start a juice cleanse but i also want to eliminate all sugar from my diet. What do you guys suggest?
  • Stoshew71
    Options
    You guys are so mean. I am now deactivating my account.

*sticks around and answers the next 25 comments against me*
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    My mom took my phone away,

My mom stole my purse now and took all the money out of it

My boyfreind wont post that we are together on facebook- I NNEEEDDD ADVICE!!!

You guys are so mean for saying just break up

But I love him and just want him to love me back and tell everyone in the world that we are together

My boyfriend wont come and see me for the weekend because he said he fought with his sisters mom and now he wont drive all the way down here to see me-- what should I do?
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I just started doing Insanity and every time I do it I vomit, break out in hives and experience stabbing pains in my back. Since I've finished my last workout my left leg is numb my sphincter won't close.

What should I do that does not involve a) stopping my Insanity workouts or b) going to the doctor?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    OMG i need help i have been trying to do this diet thing but it's not working i work out 6 days a week all cardio but sometimes i miss a few workouts like this week i only went to the gym once. I know for sure that i am only eating 1267 calories because i look at the packages and copy that down but i have a cheat day once a week unless i'm super busy and then maybe i'll grab something when i'm out as well and sometimes people bring donuts to work and i love donuts so i'll have one but other than that i stay within my goal except sunday night when we have dinner at my bf's house and his family is italian so we have pasta and stuff but other than that i eat good and stay on track. why am i not loosing weight?

A: You should try keto!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I just started doing Insanity and every time I do it I vomit, break out in hives and experience stabbing pains in my back. Since I've finished my last workout my left leg is numb my sphincter won't close.

What should I do that does not involve a) stopping my Insanity workouts or b) going to the doctor?

THIS one made me lol. Excellent.
  • Stoshew71
    Options
    My 6 year old daughter is a brat. I cannot believe she is so self centered. She knows that I need to watch out what I eat and she knows how weak I am when it comes to sweets. And can you believe that brat asked me to make cupcakes for her birthday party? Can she stop thinking about only herself? So I took some dinner rolls and put some icing on it. I think it went over very well. Nobody complained about them at all.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    My 6 year old daughter is a brat. I cannot believe she is so self centered. She knows that I need to watch out what I eat and she knows how weak I am when it comes to sweets. And can you believe that brat asked me to make cupcakes for her birthday party? Can she stop thinking about only herself? So I took some dinner rolls and put some icing on it. I think it went over very well. Nobody complained about them at all.

Conversely...

I want to work out but my two year-old won't let me. Every morning she wakes me up at 5:00 and she won't settle down until I cook her a homemade waffles, Eggs Benedict and fresh-squeezed orange juice. As you can imagine this takes a lot of time, but it's the only thing that will calm her down! One time I tried to cheat and use store-bought Hollandaise, and she screamd for hours! After breakfast I try to pop in my 30 Day Shred DVD, but my daughter insists on watching the entire series of Return to the Planet of the Apes. She must watch it every day or she has a fit. Usually by the time its over my husband is home. I would try to exercise then, but my daughter is not happy unless we both hold her until she wants to go to sleep. Just one of us holding her will not do. By the time she decides to go to bed around 10:30, I am exhausted. Please help me find a way to exercise and lose weight! I am desperate!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    "You're just gaining muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat."
  • dorkyfaery
    dorkyfaery Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Tagging. This thread is hilarious. I need to finish reading this when I get home from work...