"Evil" motivation...muah hah haaahhhh

Options
124»

Replies

• FaithfulJewel
    FaithfulJewel Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I went to a convention last month that I wanted to have lost a "decent chunk" of weight for (I don't set targets - being in the double digits was fine by me for then, really).

I would say it's because I wanted to look good in my long, posh dress for the fancy meal. Or look nice in my skinny-ish jeans.

Yeah... I just wanted to flaunt that I'd lost weight (2 stone, at that time) to my *mutter mutter* ex who kept trying to force me into low-carb diets and wouldn't let me forget that I wasn't *quite* good enough.

You know what, though? I saw him once. Once. In 4 days. And all I told him was that he was breaking a rule of the room we were in, so he swiftly left...

I joked about not seeing him (he had the sense to avoid me, for fear of his life, probably; others weren't so fortunate and ran away screaming ((from him, not me)) ) but I think it did me good that I didn't get to flaunt.

Instead I focussed on my boyfriend and waltzed around feeling good and enjoyed myself (and yes, I saw him a few times, but only while walking by at speed in nice clothes - cause when you're walking past a queue of 600 people I wanted to look my best ;) ). Made me realise I was doing it for the benefit of myself and not the perception of others, as he had made me feel.

If he's at the event I'm going to the end of November I may have yet more evil reasoning, but until then, sorry, completely innocent self absorbed "I want to be slimmer so I look [to me] more aesthetically pleasing"
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I'm right with you majigurl. My fiance is doing a full ironman at the end of this month and most of his friends wives/girlfriends are tall and thin. So.... I'm wanting to look like I should be doing the event:smile: I'm just 20 pounds lighter than the last time they saw me but I am much more confident too!!!!

whoohoo! that will feel great! *just* is a huge accomplishment though!!! congrats on 20 lbs down!
  • dgirldance
    dgirldance Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love this! lol

1) I am soooooooooooooooo tired of being the FAT friend. I wanna be the HAWT friend.

^^^ Definitely this!!!
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Want to be in the best shape of my life, so I can out run the cops when I finally go on my wild crime spree.

love it! as a defense attorney I can tell you you are already way more fit than a lot of officers :)

Well, as someone who has watched a few episodes of Law & Order, I can tell you that post could be used to prove premeditation...or something.

Evil motivation? Hmmm... uhhh... wow. I mean, I'm an evil person, so I'm surprised I can't come up with one. There's not even an ex that I want to wow...either I just don't give a crap, or I broke up with them and flaunting my awesomeness would just seem kinda mean. I just want to be the hottest/strongest girl in the room. That's not evil, is it? :devil: :flowerforyou:
  • calamarione
    calamarione Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Two words. Zombie apocalypse. Also the reason I took up archery.

(Half serious)
    This would be mine as well. :bigsmile: Although I like to think of it more as "endurance training for the ZA"
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    My parents are both obese, and my sister is overweight and headed in that direction (she's much younger than I am). My parents' siblings - 6 in total between the two - are all slim, and have successful, gorgeous sons and daughters (my cousins). I want to be the ONE PERSON in my family who they look at and go "Oh wow, she beat the odds."

Also as a big FU to the exes who said I was too fat and listed that as a main motivator for breaking up with me. You know where I'll shove my "nice personality," *kitten*.

YUCK what asshats for stating that as a REASON for breaking up. Exes are "EX"cellent motivation...(seewhatididthere?) Proove them wrong!
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    One of my evil motivations was to get my mom to stop offering me her cast-off clothes, inevitably preceded by "Here try these on, they're too big for me." Now I'm considerably smaller than she is, and she complains that since her back surgery she can't move around much and she's putting on weight, and I feel like an *kitten* because she had back surgery? I don't even know; I'll use any opportunity to feel guilty about something. In other words, victory isn't as sweet as I thought it would be.

And for people who want their inlaws to stop talking about them being heavy, I now have the opposite problem. Mine won't stop gushing about how much I've lost and it's getting really uncomfortable. My 15 year old daughter even mentioned it the other day, "Mom, does it bother you that every time we get together with Aunt XXX she won't stop talking about your weight loss?" It feels aggressive in a passive kind of way, you know? Because this particular sister in law was always the smallest adult at any family gathering...and she still is, by far, but I think she feels threatened or something.

I have this problem with my sister! "here have this, mom got it for me but its waaaayyy too big" as she hands me a size six skirt....grrrrrr!!! I totally get the family comments as well. Its so passive aggressive!! Show em what you can do!!!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I want to "complain" that my child is borrowing clothes out of my closet without asking, and "borrow" from hers.

I pay for the clothes.

And do the laundry.

I think I'm going to wear <i> that <i> tonight.

:laugh:

ETA my child is currently 10 years old, so I've got about 4-5 years to get there.
  • cindagrif
    cindagrif Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My step-son is getting married next August and I want to look way better then my husband's ex-wife!
  • CountryBabe75
    CountryBabe75 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I hate my sister in law.

Oh wait, it's supposed to be weight related???

LOL! I'm not so fond of mine either. She's always been the tiny skinny one while I wasn't. Now it's the opposite and I love it!
  • angela233Z
    angela233Z Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I was a SAHM mom 7 years ago and then got divorced. I was famous at my kids elementary school for being the "divorced one". A "friend" actually told me that they discussed me at a PTA meeting.

so i "failed" marriage

I went back to college, got a MS in Computer Science and got a great job. Now I need to lose the 40-50 pounds I picked up along the way.

Then show the other moms that are soon to be empty nesters with no lives - that I am the one that has a great job, amazing body and FUN

I know this is shallow
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    I was a SAHM mom 7 years ago and then got divorced. I was famous at my kids elementary school for being the "divorced one". A "friend" actually told me that they discussed me at a PTA meeting.

so i "failed" marriage

I went back to college, got a MS in Computer Science and got a great job. Now I need to lose the 40-50 pounds I picked up along the way.

Then show the other moms that are soon to be empty nesters with no lives - that I am the one that has a great job, amazing body and FUN

I know this is shallow

That's not shallow; that's ****ing awesome! They're the shallow ones for putting your martial business out there and without your consent.
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    Want to be in the best shape of my life, so I can out run the cops when I finally go on my wild crime spree.

love it! as a defense attorney I can tell you you are already way more fit than a lot of officers :)

Well, as someone who has watched a few episodes of Law & Order, I can tell you that post could be used to prove premeditation...or something.

Evil motivation? Hmmm... uhhh... wow. I mean, I'm an evil person, so I'm surprised I can't come up with one. There's not even an ex that I want to wow...either I just don't give a crap, or I broke up with them and flaunting my awesomeness would just seem kinda mean. I just want to be the hottest/strongest girl in the room. That's not evil, is it? :devil: :flowerforyou:

I plan on going out with a bang! :laugh:
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to 1) outrun zombies 2) outrun someone else so they become zombie meat instead of me and 3) gain enough stamina and strength to be able to stab zombies through their skulls. over and over if necessary.