Before 320# Now 145#

Options

Replies

• ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    nooo way?! awesome results! you are gorgeous! way to go!
  • misschaplin
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!

Excuse my language but nothing else would sound right.

You are amazing and truly an inspiration!

totally agree!!!!
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Your story is inspirational and a reminder that if you set your mind to it, amazing results can be accomplished. You're body is smoking and muscles are sexy. You look years younger! I hope I can achieve half of what you have done and I will be happy! Awesome job, thank you for sharing.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Whoa. Just seeing this post and my jaw literally dropped. You are smokin' hot and such an inspiration. I bow to you!
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    OMG Is that really you. Totally awesome. Keep up the great work.
  • Chrissy50togo
    Chrissy50togo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG! You were so cute before.....but those after pics....OMG....I can't believe those are of the same person! Congrats to you and all your hard work. You have given me hope. It seems like I drop a few, feel good and laps on my good eating and gain it back again. I dont know how to stay on am move forward. I so want to do this....I know how awsome I felt last summer when I lost the 20lbs....now that I put that back on I have to go through it all over again! You give me hope! Thank you and if you have any tips...please let me know!
  • FullOfSpice
    FullOfSpice Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!
  • heatsy
    heatsy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    UMM....WOW! I don't even know what to say. you don't even look like the same person. incredible
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I KNOW THIS IS PROABLY A CRAZY QUESTION BUT WHAT IS P90X?

P90X is a 12disc dvd workout program. It comes with a calendar that tells you what to do on what day for 90 days. It also comes with a nutrtion guide that is very important to your success.
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    175 pounds!! wow!! makes my 129lb loss look a bit small :)

I think I still need to lose about another 30lbs which would put me in the healthy weight BMI catagory. I am having the loose skin issue at the moment but I think it is reducing slowly. I need to really get going with the weights now I think.

I have now lost 129lbs in 29weeks so it seems to have come off a bit too quick. It did plateau about a month ago but in the last 2 weeks I have lost another 10lbs. Do you think it might be down to a greatly reduced amount of cardio, I did one work out last week and an hour of dancing lessons, plus lots of slow walking around town. My usual workouts are 3 times a week for about 90mins, maybe I was overtraining.

Well done again, have you thought of selling your story to papers and magazines ?

Congratulation on your weight loss! Do not discount what you have done, that is simply amazing and in only 29weeks! You have lost weight so quickly and your body needs time to catch up. I don't think your over training. I workout 6 days a week and now that I do Fit Clubs I do double workouts on tue, wed, thur now. If you can start weight training at least 3-4x's a week and do cardio 3x's a week over time your skin will catch up and you will build muscle with proper nutrition.

I am in a contest right now and I am a finalist to win 25,000.00. I won a free trip to LA in June to find out if I won the money or not. If I do win, I will have a lot of opportunities to get my story out there and help people. I was just recently (yesterday) in our local newspaper with my story. So things are happening for me and will be helping many more people in the near future.
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! I am so inspired by you!
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Mouth just hit the floor!!! Wow!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    YOU are my new hero!!! Amazing job for so many reasons!!!! Thank you for sharing your pic with us!!! I am soooo motivated now!!!
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    Wow !!! I am speechless as well !!! Absolutely AMAZING !!
  • Cherrycandy
    Options
    HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! That is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing! I had to look at yor eyes twice, I was like...That is NOT the same person, it cant be!!!! LOL!!! Way to go!!!! :)
  • Pineapples
    Pineapples Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing!!!!
  • sacfrazier
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. Good job.
  • suumoner
    suumoner Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !!! I know you're proud of yourself. I hope I can do that good and thanks for all the good advice.
  • Drrasmu
    Drrasmu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap is right! Amazing job!
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    That's so incredibly amazing! Wow! Thank you for posting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!