Options
    wow !!!! you loook amazing !!!!
  • raiderkiwi
    Options
    wow !! you look amazing !!!
  • mommy_v
    mommy_v Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    phenomenal work! what a true inspiration!!!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Truly AMAZING! You inspire & motivate me!! Thank you for sharing your story. :flowerforyou:
  • pumpkin11
    Options
    Wow, well done!! x
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    HOlly COW..... This is UNBELIVABLE.... it looks like 2 different persons.... man Congrats to YOU :flowerforyou: .......... and Thank you for clever tips.. Persistance ~ Dedication that's what I need now....
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Simply Awesome...You look terrific....

Thanks for being an inspiration
  • northernpie
    Options
    Wow!....wait did I mention....WOW!

I am currently 324 so to see that is just so inspiring....friend request on it's way!

did I say Wow yet?

Cheers
  • mbuiks
    mbuiks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm STUNNED! Congratulations on your journey to health! I am eating a similar diet. Are you staying away from dairy and wheat as well?
  • sherrymo6
    sherrymo6 Posts: 79
    Options
    Thank you for your posting. This is an inspiration!! Well done. You look awesome
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Oh wow that is just amazing.. what an inspiration!! You look fabulous and you have ALOT to be proud of. Keep it all up :)
  • claudiandw
    claudiandw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing and you are beautiful!!!!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing what hard work and dedication will do! You loos A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!

Excuse my language but nothing else would sound right.

You are amazing and truly an inspiration!

WOW! U ARE AMAZING! :flowerforyou:
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!!!!! True inspiration! Thank you!!!
  • CindyByTheSea
    CindyByTheSea Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in awe - amazing! Did you have any skin tucked or was your tone all attained by workouts?
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am in tears!!! Amazing transformation! You outside matches your inside now ;) I want what you have done!
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am in awe - amazing! Did you have any skin tucked or was your tone all attained by workouts?

I have not had any skin removed, what you see if strictly from hard work :smile:
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I know you have to be proud of reaching your goals. I just started P90X last night...wish me luck! I'm searching for my inner six-pack! ;-) Congratulations on your accomplishment!
  • chrystal86
    Options
    you look amazing im hoping to achieve the same results as you. i have changed alot of my eatting habiths i eat four small meals a day my biggest meal is breakfast. i work out at bally total fitness 3 times a week once i get more in shape im going to go for five days a week. my trainer said it will take me 16 months to get into shape again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!