Before 320# Now 145#

Options

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!

Excuse my language but nothing else would sound right.

You are amazing and truly an inspiration!

My thoughts exactly
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!

Excuse my language but nothing else would sound right.

You are amazing and truly an inspiration!

Totally agree! What an inspiration! Thank you for posting, and congratulations on your accomplishment.
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    You look awesome! Your hard work definitely paid off!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! That is awesome! You do not even look like the same person, but you give me hope to get rid of this mama pouch lol.
  • ctp68
    ctp68 Posts: 7
    Options
    :flowerforyou: OMG you have lost a person. CONGRATULATIONS, YOu are an amazing person. YOU give me insipration that I too can look that good, (Maybe I've always had a pop belly but I'll still try). I'm 43 and have lost 19lbs so far and 86 to go. It can be done your the proof. THank you for posting. what are your work outs ? If I may ask!.
  • lindzmt22
    lindzmt22 Posts: 335
    Options
    Wow. You are absolutely amazing and inspiring. Thank you for your story!!!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WOWZA. Look @ you!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOW...what a transformation....Hard work definitely pays off...GOOD JOB!
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    WOW .... You look amazing !!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB, You look amazing
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I just spent an hour reading this thread lol. I've seen a lot of success stories but this is by far the best. I started at 301, now stalled at 246, really poorly after major surgery and feel discouraged. This makes me feel ill get better and get on it though. So happy to see your not covered in saggy skin - this scares me and great to see someone who's done it naturally and over time, not a quick fix. Inspired me loads. Glad this is doing another round! Zara x
  • Snoopy200
    Options
    As you said - the most important part is nutrition and I can't help but think that you're doing a huge service to your lovely daughters (first pic). They'll be leaping the benefits of the new you too!

I'll echo someone else's post too and say that the photos don't look like the same person (not that I don't believe you!! ;-))

Keep inspiring the poor souls like me at the beginning of their journeys, thank you!
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    Incredible - well done you, what a huge amount of dedication and commitment x
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great work!

13819032.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly!!! You don't even look like the same person! What an inspriation you are to everyone-congratulations!!!!
  • vtgirl77
    vtgirl77 Posts: 69
    Options
    I didn't read through all 19 pages, but hot damn woman!! You are amazing! I don't know you, but I am so proud of you! My jaw dropped, very inspiring!
  • 73ja
    73ja Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing - congratulations!
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats :)
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Wow wow Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an inspiration to me!!!! You look amazing!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You look soooo beautiful and did an absolutely amazing job!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!