Before 320# Now 145#

Options

Replies

• DoodleDaft
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! What a transformation! Showed my husband your pics and he didn't think he was looking at the same woman!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You look fantastic.
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    Wow!!! I think you have the best transformation pic that I've seen! You look AMAZING!!! Congratulations! Thank you so much for posting! Your pics are super motivating!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That is fantastic!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on your amazing success!
  • sebbysmommy
    sebbysmommy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are my new hero!
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Seriously, WOW, best one yet!!!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    thank you so much for posting.. you look awesome nice Guns lady!!!
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • tmdougls
    tmdougls Posts: 3
    Options
    You go girl, way to so us how it's done!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lynnonamission
    Options
    Wowwww....you look amazing - total transformation. An inspiration to me for sure. I'm going to add you as a MFP friend and on facebook if you don't mind. I want to hear all about your journey.
    Lynn Braynen
  • lovinbeinold
    Options
    You look wonderful, BUT I did not like where you said that first picture of you was "ugly." It was not. You were big, but you were not ugly. Fat does not necessarily = ugly. Neither does old like I am. You are quite lovely fat or thin, but you do look great and active and strong in your thin picture.

Janet
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    It can be done without surgery or pills! It's not about being perfect it just takes time, dedication and perserverence. Try to eat as healthy and clean as you can. Try and stay away from processed foods. And avoid diet sodas!!! Start drinking green tea and water. I am not talking about the bottled green tea either, that's full of sugar. I have never posted my pics before so I hope I did it right! LOL if not my before and afters are in my profile!

Junetransformationstart003.jpg

IMG_3698a.jpg

Wow! What great success you've had!!! Great work!! May I ask what you did to achieve this? You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! you look gorgeous!
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    wow, so inspiring!
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Simply amazing. Congratulations! :drinker:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • scsksouthern
    scsksouthern Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You do not look like the same person (well, duh! You are NOT the same person..) I must say your pictures/transformation have topped anything I have ever seen, and I am OLD, honey! LOL I am so happy for you and so glad that you chose to do this the "other" way it can be done (without the surgeries, etc.). Not saying there is only one right way to do it (before I get beat up on here); I'm just saying that eating right and exercising is no longer the way MOST people who have LOTS of weight to lose do it because it is a much slower process and none of us likes to wait on results these days... Your story is one for the books and I say HOORAY for you! Great, great, great job!!!
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    :O

HOW!!!

U look amazing!!!
  • THowes
    THowes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump WOW! Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!