Before 320# Now 145#

Options

Replies

• MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    STOP PLAYING!!!!! IAM Soooooo putting in a work out tomrrow morning!!!LOL you are beautiful this is one of the best before and after pics i have seen!!! Iam truly inspired
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look like a COMPLETELY different person!! You look much younger as well.
    What a huge accomplishment! Congrats on your success
  • Linda4859
    Options
    Hello

I have just started out, could you tell me what 'Complex Carbs' are please.

Thankyou

linda.
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My jaw dropped! Unreal!
    I scrolled up and down looking at your face- unrecognizable!!
  • wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a different person!!! Excess skin is something that I've been slightlyworried about, but your pics prove to me that toning should sort that baby out. Thanks for sharing :o)
  • marinkydinkydink
    Options
    WOW!!! You have truly inspired me. Thank you so very much. Proud of you!!!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Pardon my french but

I literally just sat there with my mouth open ... you are such an inspiration
    Please friend me... I need some butt kicking and you would be just the person.

I cannot believe you did all of that without running much ...good luck with your first half. I am training for my 2nd ... but I am still quite heavy!
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! you look awesome..and such an inspiration!!
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!

Excuse my language but nothing else would sound right.

You are amazing and truly an inspiration!
  • Ambeee11
    Ambeee11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    oh. my. goodness!
    thanks for sharing!
    you look amazing :-)
  • maryhamilton65
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!
  • geri25
    geri25 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    u look great
  • Karennece
    Karennece Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!! How amazing!
  • syparfait
    Options
    I KNOW THIS IS PROABLY A CRAZY QUESTION BUT WHAT IS P90X?
  • syparfait
    Options
    YOU ARE SO PRETTY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jason_Hall
    Jason_Hall Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't know what to say except for Oh My God! Awesome job, the body truly is elastic, it just takes work. And look at those guns on you! I'm pretty sure you could kick my *kitten*...lol
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Awesome....you are beautiful!! Wonderful and inspirational.....Thanks for posting your pics

Cheers
  • icandoityesican
    Options
    truly amaziiiiiing!!!!!!! wow!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration!
  • martynepugh
    Options
    175 pounds!! wow!! makes my 129lb loss look a bit small :)

I think I still need to lose about another 30lbs which would put me in the healthy weight BMI catagory. I am having the loose skin issue at the moment but I think it is reducing slowly. I need to really get going with the weights now I think.

I have now lost 129lbs in 29weeks so it seems to have come off a bit too quick. It did plateau about a month ago but in the last 2 weeks I have lost another 10lbs. Do you think it might be down to a greatly reduced amount of cardio, I did one work out last week and an hour of dancing lessons, plus lots of slow walking around town. My usual workouts are 3 times a week for about 90mins, maybe I was overtraining.

Well done again, have you thought of selling your story to papers and magazines ?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!