Thigh-Gap Thursday

Options
1234568»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    You know..."thigh gap" is what I call my vagina now.

:flowerforyou:

There have been many many useful new terms coined in this thread. :tongue:
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    OP,I couldn't quote your reply ( I wrote about the fabric softener) but I would definitely return them then. Since you followed the manufacturer recommendation for washing, and this still happened. Maybe they'll give you another pair and then see how it goes. Sadly, sometimes even the expensive garmets don't hold up well so hopefully you'll have better luck with a different pair. Or switch to a New brand all together and see if they hold up better for you. Fyi, I'm 135 lbs 5"8 tall and my thighs still touch. They'll probably always touch, but I've never had this specific issue with yoga pants. I seriously have bought the lulu lemon brand all the way down to Walmart Danskin brand ( I'm actually impressed with the Danskin brand they've held up great and fit perfectly . Maybe give them a try! :-) for 13$ you can't go wrong :-)
  • NoMoreBlameGame
    NoMoreBlameGame Posts: 236 Member
    Options

lmao_zps144b2eca.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    OP,I couldn't quote your reply ( I wrote about the fabric softener) but I would definitely return them then. Since you followed the manufacturer recommendation for washing, and this still happened. Maybe they'll give you another pair and then see how it goes. Sadly, sometimes even the expensive garmets don't hold up well so hopefully you'll have better luck with a different pair. Or switch to a New brand all together and see if they hold up better for you. Fyi, I'm 135 lbs 5"8 tall and my thighs still touch. They'll probably always touch, but I've never had this specific issue with yoga pants. I seriously have bought the lulu lemon brand all the way down to Walmart Danskin brand ( I'm actually impressed with the Danskin brand they've held up great and fit perfectly . Maybe give them a try! :-) for 13$ you can't go wrong :-)

Thanks. I remember Danskin from way back when Dance was a mainstay of my daily routines. I know them to be a solid brand. Had forgotten about them.:flowerforyou:
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    I heard OP was looking for gap and juicy thighs. I really can't think of a better place for me....well....besides the booty threads but hey, that's for a different day. Plus I haven't attention-whored in quite some time and I'm bored.

To me, my gap does not at all signify some trendy "thing" that men have decided they like this week. And it's certainly nothing that I have ever purposely worked towards. With that being said, my hips are wide enough that it's just what has naturally occurred while I have lost weight. I took this pic this morning with a new set of progress pics and yes, I was quite proud. And no, I shouldn't be made to feel ashamed because I have one.

kvuHaAjl.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

lmao_zps144b2eca.gif

You think that's shocking...in mother russia, your vagina calls you.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I heard OP was looking for gap and juicy thighs. I really can't think of a better place for me....well....besides the booty threads but hey, that's for a different day. Plus I haven't attention-whored in quite some time and I'm bored.

To me, my gap does not at all signify some trendy "thing" that men have decided they like this week. And it's certainly nothing that I have ever purposely worked towards. With that being said, my hips are wide enough that it's just what has naturally occurred while I have lost weight. I took this pic this morning with a new set of progress pics and yes, I was quite proud. And no, I shouldn't be made to feel ashamed because I have one.

kvuHaAjl.jpg

201407290830306317275-p5.jpg

^this is me applauding and ogling/stalking/staring in a creepy way. :love:

No seriously, Thank you! that's about the size of it for me when I'm where I need to be! Thanks for the motivation!

ETA: in a strange coincidence I saw running shorts like your swim bottoms at that store and *sighed* at them with the girl as we both stared longingly at them. they were lime green and the store was Lorna Jane in case you want to sport them with your awesome figure. it's gonna take me a bit of time to be short shorts ready. all this to say, your swimsuit is cute.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    Thanks McD :blushing: :blushing: :flowerforyou:

Unfortunately no one would really like to see these thighs running in shorts (or these bottoms for that matter)....I'm not quite there yet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I pretty much look good standing still or laying down.....there is still some jiggle with my wiggle :wink:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Thanks McD :blushing: :blushing: :flowerforyou:

Unfortunately no one would really like to see these thighs running in shorts (or these bottoms for that matter)....I'm not quite there yet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I pretty much look good standing still or laying down.....there is still some jiggle with my wiggle :wink:

I look good in the dark. There is some wobble in my waddle lately.
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have really wide hips and had a "thigh gap" even when I was 200 lbs. One of my best friends weighs barely in the triple digits at 5'5" and doesn't have one because of her tiny hips. I can't wrap my head around this weird trend but I AM going to steal the phrase "jealously gazing into the abyss between someone's thighs." ;)
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    1966881_632811416791777_1873417835_n.png

My kinda thigh gap!
    :love:

That's the kinda thigh gap that makes me sad. I remember posting that pic long ago and lamenting the fact that there were no mashed potatoes and gravy filling that gap to make the magic complete. I hope that's original recipe. That's my favorite kind. I KNOW the extra crispy is supposed to be the thing but I'm still partial to the original recipe.

Near as I can tell - judging by the visible spices - left is Original, Right is Extra Crispy, both are making me hungry - time for dinner.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    1966881_632811416791777_1873417835_n.png

My kinda thigh gap!
    :love:

That's the kinda thigh gap that makes me sad. I remember posting that pic long ago and lamenting the fact that there were no mashed potatoes and gravy filling that gap to make the magic complete. I hope that's original recipe. That's my favorite kind. I KNOW the extra crispy is supposed to be the thing but I'm still partial to the original recipe.

Screw KFC - I'm talking Homemade! And all the mashed potatoes and gravy need a big plate all to themselves.