Do you eat Chobani or Oikos Greek and leave the fruit alone?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You do know that milk products contains lactose, which is sugar.

Yes sir, still eat 50 or so grams of sugar a day but I dont eat processed sugars. Greek yogurt only has 1 gram of sugar per 5 oz.

I'm a woman.

@usmcmp...you win the internet today...:flowerforyou: How do you not see that you are female...and I'm jealous..that is all :smile:
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like Greek yogurt.

Nope...this girl here hates the stuff...just can't get past the sour...the plain works great as a sour cream substitute though.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    lol, thought that was at me. I was like I didnt have cheesecake?! just went back and read what happened there.
    I just appreciate a good burn and silly gifs. I have my diary set to public too, and it's amazing how freeing it is to not care that people are going to see you ate a million calories of XYZ. But then I also don't go around demonizing "chem-uh-kullz" and whatever, inviting people to call me out on my food hypocrisy. :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • brandonrf
    brandonrf Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    lol, thought that was at me. I was like I didnt have cheesecake?! just went back and read what happened there.
    I just appreciate a good burn and silly gifs. I have my diary set to public too, and it's amazing how freeing it is to not care that people are going to see you ate a million calories of XYZ. But then I also don't go around demonizing "chem-uh-kullz" and whatever, inviting people to call me out on my food hypocrisy. :laugh:

:flowerforyou:

well played.

I am very new to this forum and have a lot to learn; clearly, its a refreshingly diverse place. I'll stick to reading and less posting. :bigsmile:
  • VoodooDonut
    Options
    I like mine plain. Try adding fresh fruit. No extra sugar.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Aaaannnnd if you're so worried about artificial crap in food then maybe cheesecake bites for lunch isn't the best choice.
    kelso_burn.gif

Except the cheesecake bites tasted delicious and didn't have the horrible aftertaste of the Light and Fit stuff. Which is really what bothers me about them, frankly.

ETA: love the gifs!