My before and after photo!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• SalsaFaye1983
    Options
    You know what lady....you are absolutely bloomin amazing! You should rightfully feel proud to the core of yourself for making such a difference to your health!

I have a friend who has just joined and who needs support and motivation as I think secretly she is depressed about her weight (she lost her newborn son a couple years ago and has just piled weight on since) - I am going to make her see your you tube video to show her that no matter how hard the journey ahead may seem, it CAN be done with the right support and strong will.

Anyway, back to you.... an MFP legend!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    you look great!
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Wow what dedication! You should be so proud of yourself for sticking with it. You are an inspiration to all of us on here.
  • curiouskat
    curiouskat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You look amazing keep up the great work!!:bigsmile:
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congratulations!
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Congratulations and congratulations on finding Christ, too! New life all over the place!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, truly and inspiration. Keep up the great work. You look awesome.
  • joanie775
    joanie775 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My first words was omg - you look great All i can say to you is YOU GO GIRL :wink:
  • tadaforever
    Options
    You look so much more confident! More than just your weightloss, it looks like your whole attitude is amazing! Way to go!
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Great video!! Congrats on the weightloss. You are so sweet! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • krystlenicole
    krystlenicole Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    that's awesome : )
  • dispatcherbeware
    Options
    You look awesome
  • chattinchick
    chattinchick Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! You must feel like a totally different person! :) You look FABULOUS! I just joined today and wanted to say congratulations! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!