NSV - My own personal revenge!

Options

Replies

• JuicingIt
    JuicingIt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow!! The energy and self will it took for you to succeed is wonderful. Congratulations!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So the NSV was the fact that you could ride all the rides or that you have tons of energy... Both are great NSVs - congratulations!!
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • pennypuffkin
    pennypuffkin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You go girl! :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Winning!
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    Options
    Omg! Way to go .

This might be to personal but I'm going to Disney in October and now I'm afraid! How big were you then??
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Mom! I'm so happy for you and your son!!!

This is going to be my reward when I reach goal. I'm going to take my son to Disney World. I've been there countless times, but have never taken him because of my weight.
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    great NSV! May you have many more happy days of six-flagging in your future:smile:
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Completely amazing!! :bigsmile:
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Gratz very impressed at this personal milestone.
  • jennnnn2u
    Options
    Awesome! So the NSV was the fact that you could ride all the rides or that you have tons of energy... Both are great NSVs - congratulations!!

The NSV was that I could fit on all of them. The realization that I have tons of energy was a HUGE bonus though!
  • jennnnn2u
    Options
    Omg! Way to go .

This might be to personal but I'm going to Disney in October and now I'm afraid! How big were you then??

I'm 6'0 and I was between 300-315 at that time.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I totally made Six Flags my b*tch.

LOVE that! LMAO

Congratulations.

I live somewhat close to the Silver Dollar City amusement park in MO and didn't go there for over a decade, partly out of fear that I wouldn't fit on the rides well. My husband and I went back in April and I had a similarly gleeful experience. The attendant working there was a boisterous guy in his 50's who jumped over to tighten up our restraint bars on one of the wildest coasters and he had to click them down harder on us than some people nearby who were larger. He actually said, "Geez you guys need to eat a cheeseburger" to my husband and I, and that was some "thin shaming" I was more than happy to accept LOL
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I want to do this, too!! What an awesome NSV! Way to go! :drinker:
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Excellent ! Roller coasters are new to me too--spent last Friday doing Canada's Wonderland. Enjoy!
  • starseed777
    starseed777 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Love it! Congrats on your NSV.
  • radario
    radario Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I loved reading this!! This is about so much more than looking nicer or even being healthy - it's about living more :)
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Best post! congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!