What is your "silly" motivation?

Options
124»

Replies

• Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Okay so my husband is Significantly older than me and I wan to be seen as that "trophy" wife. Is that bad? I love it when he tells me that his boss tells him how lucky he is to be with someone as young and good-looking as me! My husband is a local celebrity and I want people to say "WoW" when I am introduced as his wife not "oh".

I also want to be able to wear a tight cocktail dress...never been able to wear one!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    look good in a wife beater
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Going to Bali for a week next year and I want to look hot in a bikini....that and my OH promised if I get to 65 kgs he'll get his 8 pack back... :blushing: :smooched: :tongue:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Okay so my husband is Significantly older than me and I wan to be seen as that "trophy" wife. Is that bad? I love it when he tells me that his boss tells him how lucky he is to be with someone as young and good-looking as me! My husband is a local celebrity and I want people to say "WoW" when I am introduced as his wife not "oh".

I also want to be able to wear a tight cocktail dress...never been able to wear one!

My husband is also older. Being a trophy wife would be nice. I also want to motivate him to be a trophy husband!
  • SayRah
    SayRah Posts: 104
    Options
    I want to be able to be a part of the Underwear Run at a live Rocky Horror Picture Show and not worry about my fat jiggling around :laugh: