Lose 10 Pounds by Valentine's Day!!

Options

Replies

• jb3076
    jb3076 Posts: 4
    Options
    177... I maintained this week. It was a pretty rough one for me. I worked out 4 days but wasn't really feeling well the other days. On a better note - I just finished week 3 of couch 2 5k! I am scheduled for a 5K in March! I also just signed up for hot yoga! I am feeling much better today so hopefully I will show a loss next week!
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs!
    Now weigh 228. :happy:
    Bye, Bye, 230s and reached 50lb loss since on this site!
  • Jessibear2854
    Jessibear2854 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    No loss this week for me. Holding steady at 148... tempted to make it my GW and just concentrate on toning up!
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    158.4!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    158.4!

I have put on 0.9lb this wk & i think auntie flow is going to come this wk.
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Down to 154.8 this week. Almost 1 lb and good enough for me considering that my knee is finally healed enough for more serious exercise and I may have gained some muscle as well!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Weight 141.2. Down .2 so really not happy about that as my official weight.

HOWEVER, unofficially, when I weighed myself this morning, it was 139.2 and my watch was loose and my ring fit so I'm hopeful that next Sunday's official weigh in will be much better.

I'm changing some things up this week. When I started MFP, it was because even though I exercised alot, I also ate ALOT and had steadily gained over 25 lbs. I lost most of that by eating 1600 per day regardless of my workout calories. Well, over the past month, I've steadily been eating more and more with the attitude of "oh, I still have calories available!". Well, since December 5, I have gained and lost the same 3 lbs. over and over and I'm sick of it! So, starting yesterday, I'm back to 1600 per day. If I'm hungry in the evening, TOO BAD SO SAD.

Congrats to everybody having such great results. I almost said "luck" but it's not luck, it's hard work so good job everybody!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    SW:172
    CW: 171
    GW 162

Blah after not loosing for a month I was kinda hoping for a big loss when I finally got back at it..but atleast I didn't gain right? 9 to go to reach my goal.
  • mmnichol
    mmnichol Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else come across this website, I've found alot of good tips and tools at this site.

http://www.nowloss.com/perfect-body-workout-diet-plan-for-women-to-lose-weight-tone-up.htm
  • princess_f
    Options
    Am i too late to join? sw -209
  • MMClark80
    MMClark80 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Checking in today @ 195.0!!!

That's down 4.6 from last week! YAY!
  • goldilocks007
    Options
    Congrats everyone. I looks like there is a lot of amazing energy here and some great weight losses for the week. Be proud!Weigh in 198. That is a gain of 4 pounds. I am moving in the wrong direction...:mad: Though I must admit that the unintended diet restriction of soup and crackers made me lose over 5 pounds in about a week. I know that eating normally again and only exercising for half the time I usually exercise are also contributing to the weight gain. Lesson learned. Okay venting over. Thanks for everyone's support. I am ready to move down the hill again...
  • skysilver
    Options
    hi all,

I gained a pound- I ate too much at a party on sat :explode: :explode: :explode:

Tomorrow I have some serious exercise and water drinking to do

good luck to all and wel done to all those whom have lost again this week
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs!
    Now weigh 228. :happy:
    Bye, Bye, 230s and reached 50lb loss since on this site!

WAY TO GO!!! you are a inspiration to me!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I have put on 0.9lb this wk & i think auntie flow is going to come this wk. That makes me 191.6lb
    sorry it would not let me edit
    [/quote]
  • missy01072
    Options
    I am a newbie here, but want to jump start my weight loss and I think this challenge would be perfect. Hope you don't mind if I join in. I need to figure out how to make my ticker show up here and add a photo too...... but anyways my starting weight this morning was 189 ! Can't weight to lose 10lbs !!
    looks like my work computer will not show me my profile so I will try to update my data at home tonight.....yay! I'm excited !!!
  • alheitmeyer
    alheitmeyer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. I know u guys already started but hope you dont mind if i join. My starting weight is 149.6lbs. good luck everyone.
  • boymomthree
    boymomthree Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ok. My weigh in is going to be skewed but here is the run down.
    I just joined this site but I do know my weight each day because I have routinely weighed just about for many years.

Last Monday, 1/3/11 8:30am 154.4
    Today, Monday 1/10 2:25pm 156.4 I was in a rush and didn't weigh. Figured I would do it when I got home but
    ended up going to my moms to shovel her snow. She promptly fed me breakfast.
    Weigh in wasn't until after that and later in the day. Not that a weekend of poor eating
    and alcohol consumption didn't contribute to that. ;p
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Scale report- 188.4. :love:
    8 pounds to go- sure hope I get there! :happy:
  • nolasaints
    nolasaints Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm the same at 191.5

I fell off the wagon during the holidays, but am back on track now. :)