What did YOU get for Christmas?

Options
124»

Replies

• momtodeshawn
    momtodeshawn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sadly, nothing. :(

But, I'll probably buy myself a HRM or a scale. lol :)
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    An HRM, KitchenAid Mixer, Swarovski Crystal coated hoop earrings, komachi knives, giant stir fry pans and The Kind Diet :smile: And a bunch of other little things.. those are the biggies :happy:
  • DarcysLosingIt
    DarcysLosingIt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I got a Bose docking system for my ipod. I was surprised when I received a special gift from my mother-in-law. She gave me her mother's diamond family ring. She had the birthstones changed so they were my daughters'.I cried for about 5 minutes realizing what I had opened. I am still in shock. I loved my husband's grandmother dearly. I am so lucky to be able to have a token from her life.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options
    I got a Bose docking system for my ipod. I was surprised when I received a special gift from my mother-in-law. She gave me her mother's diamond family ring. She had the birthstones changed so they were my daughters'.I cried for about 5 minutes realizing what I had opened. I am still in shock. I loved my husband's grandmother dearly. I am so lucky to be able to have a token from her life.
    Now that is a truly beautiful gift. :heart:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    The cat clock is hilarious! So for the family we got a Wii Having a lot of fun with it! My mom has been paying attention to little things I lack in the kitchen but those things you just don't want to buy yourself ya know what I mean?? Anyway She gave me a mixer, 2 boxes of nice silver ware(we were just about to have to eat in shifts!! Where the h3ll did all my silverware go!?!)A box of glasses, a small crock pot that matches the large one she gave me last year, a meat thermometer, and a pop up steamer. All of this along with the new cookware I have collected the past couple months are going to be a great help in healthy eating!