Pooping at work

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    So you got a good look at his wiener, huh?
  • TheLostMermaid
    Options

OOOhhhhh was that was he was talking about?!

Things are so much clearer now!

• NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I have one lady at work who just lets it all out loudly then walks out of the stall like a champ. She is known around the office as Barbara poo-poo.

Any other ninja poopers? Or do you just not GAF?
    I'm with Barbara & not GAF, everyone poops! and now I'm wondering what my office nickname is....:laugh:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Ummm...yeah.
  • EmotionalEater84
    EmotionalEater84 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, OP .. Ninja pooper! Nice title BTW.

It's just an uncomfortable situation in my opinion.. I have an understanding with the other people in the stalls. I won't listen to you if you don't listen to me, haha!
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I am not going to suffer just to keep my colleagues from smelling the byproducts of my meals. I couldn't care less what they think. If I need to deuce it's gonna happen. Actually, it's happening right now. lol I'm in the restroom at work and having a great deuce and browsing the interwebs. There's nothing better than getting paid to deuce. ^_^
    LMAO
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I so hate pooping around people. When I first moved in with my (now)husband (at that point we had been dating for 4 years), I would not poop if he was in the house. Would. Not. Do. It. I think we were married a few months before it happened. 6 years married, 10 years together, and I still hate doing it while he's around.
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I will do a blow out and carry on a conversation with you through the stall.

rnE90.gif
  • northbanu
    northbanu Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Don't GAF. I once pooped in the urinal just to piss off the boss. Of course I was much much younger then.
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    when I was in high school (10 years ago lol) I used to do everything possible to not pee or poop in public or not make myself noisy. Now I just don't GAF :laugh: everyone has to poop just deal with it. Only time I get embarrassed is when you get the Hersey squirts, even at home that is a bit unpleasant. :laugh::laugh:
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I do use the scale before and after if I can- I'm a child- yes I know..

I've done that!! :laugh: Freaked my hubby a bit cuz it was a 3lb loss, but I had been constipated all that week....
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    My dad is the king of DGAF. When I took him to a Starbucks with only one bathroom he went in and didn't lock the door. It's like his purpose to shock and embarrass pretend hipsters.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Ummm...yeah.

Good thing you were sitting down, or you really would've shared a moment. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Pooping at work is WAY better than pooping at home because of the awesome power flushing that goes on. Every place I have ever worked has the high-power, high-flow toilet that sucks it all down in one go. At home, with most places going to low-flow toilets, it's nerve-wracking watch the water level rise and rise. Then you start praying to the toilet gods please, please, please don't get backed up. Work toilet? WHOOSH it's gone.
    No joke- I am always a little hesitant to go in certain locations- because I don't ACTUALLY carry a plunger with me everywhere- and we all know- not all toilets are made a like!!!

My BF lives 2 hours away- and since I work more jobs than he does- he mostly comes to me- but once a month I make the trek to see him and I HATE it- he has this weird magical toilet where the water never fully drains.
    EVER.

The bowl is ALWAYS half full- even when swirling while being flushed- it's the most stressful thing in the world watching things swirl and swirl and you're standing there cursing under your breath GO DOWN DAYUM YOU_ GO_ GO AWAY!!!!

It always does- but's weird and just... weird.

I need one of these things (NSFW by the way)
    http://youtu.be/h5qMbk5mL24
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Now...imagine if you will, sitting there doing your business. You hear conversations going on, you glance up and notice that the space between the stall wall and the stall door looks as thought its a foot wide. This, of course is your imagination, but when you're doing your business behind closed doors, you really don't want people walking over to get a paper towel from the wall to be able to glance in on your moment of "openness".

welcome to almost every woman's bathroom - EVER. There is one space in the attached building I work at- that the towel dispenser is right there- in the crack that feels a mile wide when you'e sitting there- it's about 2 feet max from the edge of the stall door frame. SO UNCOMFORTABLE.

and I have heard rumors of the nekkid old men- there are nekkid old women in ours- but they tend to sit their bare floppy who ha's on the bench's instead of walking around.

it's equally weird.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I will do a blow out and carry on a conversation with you through the stall.

rnE90.gif

^ I LOVE THIS GIF :heart:
  • KeithAngilly
    KeithAngilly Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Now...imagine if you will, sitting there doing your business. You hear conversations going on, you glance up and notice that the space between the stall wall and the stall door looks as thought its a foot wide. This, of course is your imagination, but when you're doing your business behind closed doors, you really don't want people walking over to get a paper towel from the wall to be able to glance in on your moment of "openness".

welcome to almost every woman's bathroom - EVER. There is one space in the attached building I work at- that the towel dispenser is right there- in the crack that feels a mile wide when you'e sitting there- it's about 2 feet max from the edge of the stall door frame. SO UNCOMFORTABLE.

and I have heard rumors of the nekkid old men- there are nekkid old women in ours- but they tend to sit their bare floppy who ha's on the bench's instead of walking around.

it's equally weird.

slightly off topic, but the men's locker room in the local Y is the most disgusting collection of naked men you have ever seen. They apparently have no idea what a towel and shower shoes are for. Some of them stand, completely naked and barefoot, at the sink to shave, etc. Some things cannot be unseen! And, to bring it back around to the topic, those same guys use the crapper that pretty much in the middle of the locker room. It sounds pretty gross in there.
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I avoid it when at all possible. Silly, I know, but some things are just not meant to be shared with coworkers.

We do have our 'proud poopers', though. One guy tucks the newspaper under his arm and marches across the office and into the men's room like he's invading Poland.

Another arsehole takes the newspaper in with him and then leaves it on the floor in the stall.

No etiquette whatsoever...
  • im a ninja and a courtesy flusher.. :-)
  • RunnerStephe
    Options
    Wiping with sand paper..................