Pooping at work

Options

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I just hate it when someone else in the bathroom is a Poop Ghost. That's when the person tries to pretend like they're not even there anytime someone else is in the bathroom. They get really quiet, don't move, and try to hold it in until you leave. The problem is that you totally know that they're there because they aren't invisible and no one can be that quiet. That means that the other person is just awkwardly trying to go about their potty business like they don't see your shoes there under the stall. Plus, sometimes you don't see the shoes and just hear a random noise that scares the poo out of you (literally?).

What if person number two also has to go number two? What then? Does the first person continue to Poop Ghost the whole time? That is so uncomfortable. How am I supposed to go with you going all Moaning Myrtle on me in the next stall? I mean, really.

Poop Ghost has dibs. If you have to pee, make it snappy, wash your hands and GTFO. If you've got to go #2, give up, GTFO and give 'em 30 before trying again. If it can't wait...break the ice.

That's exactly right. We have only two stalls and plenty of females, too.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Funny *kitten*!
  • KeithAngilly
    KeithAngilly Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    in to have this on my timeline...

When I was in the basic training, we had no stalls. The "bathroom" was also the laundry room and there was a shower room just to the side, which had pipe going across with 4 shower heads attached (also no stalls). So, yeah, I can pretty much poop anywhere. :wink:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I'm a shy pooper, I like my privacy. Because of this, I'd rather not poo at work but sometimes you just gotta go and in those cases, I too become a stealth pooper. I try to find whichever bathroom is empty but if the urge is too strong I just go in and try to time my courtesy flushes to cover the noise.
  • TheBrolympus
    TheBrolympus Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Yes, this needs to be on my timeline.

I can poop anywhere and have feel no need to conceal what I am doing. It's a bathroom, there are really only 2 reasons to be in there.
    1) pee
    2) read while pooping.
  • TheBrolympus
    TheBrolympus Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Also, If you are in the stall next to me, it becomes a competition. You're going down Mr. IThinkICanPoopLouderThanYou!!!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Barbara poo-poo, wtf? That made my day. :laugh:
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I don't try to hide noises or intentions in the bathroom at work. That's why I'm in the bathroom in the first place!

Actually, what bothers me more is people who use the bathroom like an office. Do you really need to take a phone call in here? Because I'm NOT going to keep it quiet for you!
  • prestigio
    prestigio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I can´t believe this has not been posted yet...
    resized_success-kid-meme-generator-poop-at-work-get-paid-for-it-898898.jpg

Pretty bad scaling though :(
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I don't GAF. As a matter of fact, I will use the handicapped stall, when available, so I can grab the rail and focus.
  • dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    IDGAF, but I do prefer to use the handicapped bathroom because it has a sink and when I poop I like to leave water running. The sound is calming for my butt hole.

whoa whoa whoa. Pooping in the handicapped stall isn't bad enough you have to waste water while doing it?
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    You know whats better than getting paid to poop at work.........getting paid OVERTIME to poop at work.

This!!!!

Edit: Actually getting paid overtime to poop and read a book on my kindle at the same time is even better and if I am working on a public holiday and getting double time, I make sure to have two poops..
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    better the shame than the pain
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    My favorite is when someone else in there decides they need to start up a conversation with you.... seriously, one of the new ladies decided that she wanted to talk about the efficiency of the toilets flushing and how she has to flush them twice... I am like, door closed for reason lady. Let me be.
  • SpicesOfLife
    SpicesOfLife Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    i have something funny that kept me entertained for hours lol *snorts* some of the comments and weird things people do are hilarious :D

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/1dtwl5/pooping_at_work/?sort=new
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    One time I heard this one guy say he was working in the office alone late and he took a poop in the women’s restroom. Then when he was done he hopped over to the other stall to wipe and he just left his poop in the other stall with no paper so it looked like some woman in the office took man size poop, didn’t wipe or flush. :)

When I walk in the restroom at work and someone is pooping I like to say, can't you take a *kitten* at home? Most the time they have something funny to say. lol
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I just hate it when someone else in the bathroom is a Poop Ghost. That's when the person tries to pretend like they're not even there anytime someone else is in the bathroom. They get really quiet, don't move, and try to hold it in until you leave. The problem is that you totally know that they're there because they aren't invisible and no one can be that quiet. That means that the other person is just awkwardly trying to go about their potty business like they don't see your shoes there under the stall. Plus, sometimes you don't see the shoes and just hear a random noise that scares the poo out of you (literally?).

What if person number two also has to go number two? What then? Does the first person continue to Poop Ghost the whole time? That is so uncomfortable. How am I supposed to go with you going all Moaning Myrtle on me in the next stall? I mean, really.

Poop Ghost has dibs. If you have to pee, make it snappy, wash your hands and GTFO. If you've got to go #2, give up, GTFO and give 'em 30 before trying again. If it can't wait...break the ice.

That's exactly right. We have only two stalls and plenty of females, too.

ew- I hate the "ghost poopers"

no- just no. at least do a courtesy flush. Don't pretend you aren't even there- we aren't all THAT stupid.
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    I work in a small office so all of our bathrooms are private (single room with toilet and sink, no stalls). MUCH easier.
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I will sit there and wait for the bathroom to be empty if I can lol. Otherwise I'm a trash can lid slammer too lol.
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Uhh, it is a bathroom, so I use the bathroom. How is that shameful?