Pooping at work

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    A co-worker shared with me yesterday (because I walked into her office and she had JUST farted) that there is a product called Just One Drop that, as she put it, will allow you to do "everything you need to do and walk away clean & fresh".

Apparently it is eucalyptus oil. You put a drop in the toilet pre-poop and it keeps the room fresh post-poop.

*Sigh* The *kitten* we talk about around here.

I'm trying this tonight... I'll drink some milk or something to ensure a "full blown" test.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I used to measure the time by how many screens of Angry Birds I could clear. Then one time my legs went numb and I could barely walk out. Now I just read the forums on MFP.

That's what happens to me when I'm MFPooping, my legs fall asleep. Then I have to stand there holding onto the wall until I can walk again. I only do that at home, though. I usually have to poop while I'm still at work. Two women, two stalls, and it's like we have an unwritten rule that we do not go in there at the same time.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Did anyone mention the ol' courtesy flush?
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    We have a designated pooping stall at work, all the way down at the end so you can do your business in peace!!! :laugh:
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    We have a designated pooping stall at work, all the way down at the end so you can do your business in peace!!! :laugh:

That's how it works at my job also. If you enter and the last stall is occupied and the others aren't, proceed at your own risk. :laugh:

I also poo at work.:ohwell: I'm not good at holding it in. However, I do have my own can of Febreeze and use it frequently. :blushing:

On the other hand, my boyfriend can NOT poop at work and he is a morning pooper. Therefore, if he misses his poop at home, he will hold it All Day or at least until lunchtime. :noway: I don't know how he does it. :laugh:
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I work with all guys...so I just drop loads
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I let my coworkers know when i go to poop at work, both times, everyday.

1) everybody poops
    2) getting paid to poop
    3) free TP
    3) my wife likes it better this way
    4) sometimes you get into a poop orr with the other stalls, loudest, wettest, grossest it all pretty hilarious
  • Crucifry
    Crucifry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    DUMPANY. Just no.
  • melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    My desk is in very close proximity to the bathroom. I personally hate it when people do the deed at work....
    ***sprays Lysol
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    IDGAF, but I do prefer to use the handicapped bathroom because it has a sink and when I poop I like to leave water running. The sound is calming for my butt hole.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    What else would you be doing in there? Squats? :P
    doing personal pleasure buisness- least I think that was what that thread was about

I prefer to do so in silence- but I just go- I'll make a few small noises to but I"m not rattling around out there like Harry and the Hendersons.

I do use the scale before and after if I can- I'm a child- yes I know.

My co-worker and I have a running joke- where we walk back into the cubicle stretch our hands over head and look super satisfied and go- yeah I totally lost another 5 pounds today.

:happy:

like I said- a child.

Also- that poo-porrei stuff (my friend has a different brand) either way- *kitten* is amazing- pun totally intended.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    thank God i'm a man
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

LOL. At my previous place of employment we had two row of stalls. Row 2 was specifically used for #2.

As for stealthy or not GAF?

The latter. I crack up when I'm in the bathroom and someone is in there *not* going because I'm in there. I call them poop standoffs.
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options

LOL. At my previous place of employment we had two row of stalls. Row 2 was specifically used for #2.

As for stealthy or not GAF?

The latter. I crack up when I'm in the bathroom and someone is in there *not* going because I'm in there. I call them poop standoffs.

Relevant username.
  • dnfenton
    dnfenton Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You know whats better than getting paid to poop at work.........getting paid OVERTIME to poop at work.
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I have no issue at work. In fact if I hear someone I know come into a stall nearby, I will text them. "whatcha doin?" hilarious!
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    As for me, my weird bathroom pet peeve is when someone gets in the stall RIGHT NEXT TO YOU when there are others open. How about if we don't do our business like 5 inches from each other?
    Seriously! This applies to urinals as well. We have 3 in our work bathroom. Common code is no one should use that middle one unless the two on the end are already taken or there is a baby on fire in the middle urinal.

Or shut down the entire bathroom by only using the middle urinal, thereby making everyone afraid to use the other two.
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Poop? I don't poop. Well actually the only place I poop is at work, early in the morning, before anyone's used the restroom. If someone comes in, I can't go. I don't poop at home, my husband teases me endlessly about it, but I just can't. If I do have to, it's when he's asleep. :ohwell:
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    My main goal in life is to find a secret, never-used bathroom at work, like George Costanza's.
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Thankfully, my office has single toilet bathrooms with locking doors!! I don't mind getting paid to poo!