FRIDAY NSV - post yours below!

Options
124»

Replies

• RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    I find that running gets easier all the time.
  • chickwithpencil
    chickwithpencil Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I blew up an airbed by mouth last night, freaking myself and my friends out a bit. Apparently all the walking and jogging I've done over the summer has strengthened my lungs.

My pants are starting to slide down to an annoying degree.

I'm starting to be able to see my belly button again. :)
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    The hubby and I bought bikes in early July and started riding. At first we couldn't do the mile and a half loop in our neighborhood without several rest stops and walking up the big hill. Friday, I rode 7 miles in 50 minutes! That's 2 of the mile and a half loops, plus several side streets. I felt like I could have gone further, but had to stop because we had people coming over.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    This is kind of silly but...this morning I tried to scratch my back and found that I can reach more of it to scratch! Also last weekend we went to a county fair and as I sat on the bleachers to watch a show I actually felt my "butt bones".
  • jazzie_red
    jazzie_red Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I wasn't as tired after a long scooter ride....
  • jazzie_red
    jazzie_red Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    The hubby and I bought bikes in early July and started riding. At first we couldn't do the mile and a half loop in our neighborhood without several rest stops and walking up the big hill. Friday, I rode 7 miles in 50 minutes! That's 2 of the mile and a half loops, plus several side streets. I felt like I could have gone further, but had to stop because we had people coming over.

Isn't that the most awesome felling?? Congrats...,
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Went to the Doctor the other day for some bloodwork results and she said to me, "you must eat really heathy." It was so cool to know that my healthier lifestyle was showing in my bloodwork.

x2. I got my results last week. Total cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL all down. I do take Lipitor, but I know from past experience/experimentation that taking just the med and not changing my habits yields minimal, if any, results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!