Things that make you go, "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!"

Options

Replies

• Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    This actually looks good, but sadly, not Manchurian chicken. It's cauliflower. :sick:

DSC_7735.JPG

Lol. .You can put a sesame-seed honey glaze on a bunch of auto parts and they'll look tasty!
  • Kattarra
    Kattarra Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve: A patient sitting in a wating room who ignores me when I call their name. If your legal name on your chart is "Alexander" but you prefer to go by "Alex", don't just sit there and stare at me when I call "Alexander". You may think it's funny when you do this, but if you are the 4th person to do that in a day its very irritating. Instead, stand up and politely say "I like to be called Alex".
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Creepy dudes at stop lights. staring like this. No lie just happened, he was staring so hard I waved and thanked god the light changed.

stare102.jpg
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    JUST saw on the news they were talking about vegetable/zucchini lasagna. Whyyyyyy?????!!!

Screen+shot+2011-05-10+at+4.07.07+PM.png
  • HarleyQuinn26
    HarleyQuinn26 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    People who tell me I HAVE to eat this and workout THIS way because it worked for them.
  • PatchEFog
    PatchEFog Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    JUST saw on the news they were talking about vegetable/zucchini lasagna. Whyyyyyy?????!!!

That looks so awesome! Please post recipe source next time! Yum!
  • PatchEFog
    Options
    I get some of the BEST recipes from threads like this!!!
    Thanks!
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    TOFU bacon. . oh the humanity!

bacon-tofu.jpg

FP-NOOO.gif

*gigglesnort*

Now I want to watch Fresh Prince. Is that on Netflix yet?

But seriously, anything that tries to replace chocolate with black beans. NO. That is not even funny. That is sad.

Small portions people. We can still enjoy the good things in small portions.
  • rachelrb85
    Options

But seriously, anything that tries to replace chocolate with black beans. NO. That is not even funny. That is sad.

Replace chocolate... with... wha? How is that even a thing?!

giphy3.gif
  • Joannah700
    Options
    TOFU bacon. . oh the humanity!

bacon-tofu.jpg

FP-NOOO.gif

*gigglesnort*

WHAT??!!! Who would do such a thing??!!!

speak-no-evil-hear-no-evil-look-no-evil.jpg

It is true. It is sad and it is true.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1415510-21st-birthday-cake-dinner-suggestions?hl=birthday&page=1

I did include a real chocolate recipe on there that will appease any chocolate craving and is less than 150 calories.. WHICH IS AWESOME!

No reason to resort to black beans. NO REASON.
  • PatchEFog
    Options
    Apparently, a lot of people find a reason, so I guess "no reason" isn't at all accurate.
    http://www.snack-girl.com/snack/black-bean-blender-brownies/
  • rachelrb85
    Options
    Apparently, a lot of people find a reason, so I guess "no reason" isn't at all accurate.

Apparently, a lot of people miss the sarcasm in text.

straight_a_student.gif
  • Joannah700
    Options

And yes - there are medical reasons to make the switch. My ex couldn't have much caffeine so we would make substitutions.

However, I also discovered 'wonder cocoa' that removed the caffeine from chocolate so he could eat it.

Personally, I prefer the taste of chocolate and am willing to splurge on the calories.

To each his or her own.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options

stare102.jpg

Mmm, young Anthony Perkins.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    "Housewives of ______ (pick a city)
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    People who use bathrooms and don't wash their hands... especially public bathrooms, if I could go into those with a hazmat suit on I would.

so if i go in a public bathroom to pee i should wash my hands and touch that nasty *kitten* sink and soap dispenser? I know where my junk has been, i have no idea who's been touching everything else in the bathroom. I'll pass.

dropping a deuce is another issue.
    Why? Do you wipe with your hand?
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options

That looks so awesome! Please post recipe source next time! Yum!

Not from that particular picture but...

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/no-noodle-zucchini-lasagna/

I make this one (mostly) and the family LOVES it. I have taken liberties with it like fresh spinach (though I end up draining water off it because of that choice) and I use my home made spaghetti sauce 'cause it is nearly identical (minus bell peppers I think). Approximately 10 servings and under 400 calories.

?ui=2&ik=f940ad91b4&view=fimg&th=1480651b11ab9523&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1477291794883411968-local0&safe=1&attbid=ANGjdJ89E0GQDkZtBk8KRaQxgrTUuNqlRKTla9XGJJFLQo0QfpQLMhQrQQb-c70tCeCcWzgz4eTv-EjKX1C36SQID8RW3qWSPz1jDQv0irobXmC-YqYkFrnEh3NsEPk&ats=1410547820794&rm=1480651b11ab9523&zw&sz=w1256-h819
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Twerking......

Thank you Miley Cyrus for being such a shining beacon of hope for our youth. My 4yo asked me what it means the other night. Ugh! WHYYYYYY!?!?