What do you think when you see a ripped female?

Options
1235»

Replies

• millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I love the bodybuilder look! Unfortunately, unless you have a sponsor and can train full-time, most of us can't achieve that look. Actually, this whole discussion brings up a point I was recently debating with a friend. I lament the sorry state of women's boodybuilding right now. Love it or hate it, it used to be about the musculature and definition, just like the men.

Then, the "industry" decided that the women's meets weren't bringing enough ticket revenues, so they've gone to this ridiculous "fitness" crap, where they've taken perfectly good bodybuilders and turned them into cheerleading gymnasts with grossly oversized breast implants and teams of "stylists" for hair, makeup, and picking just the right posing suit. They've even limited the types of poses the women can do. They're going for a "softer", more feminine look that doesnt offend people too much. Give me a break.

Now, the meets are starting to look like glorified wet T-shirt contests, with the addition of "figure" and bikini model categories, just in case you didn't get enough T&A from the "fitness" meet. I don't know a single self-respecting bodybuilder who even wants to appear in the same arena with these bimbos.