I challenge you to lose 5 Pounds This Month January 2011

Options

Replies

• WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Well I was going to wait until tomorrow to post my weight because I like Sunday weigh-ins but being the very first day of the year I figured I would start at Day 1.

It is up from yesterday a bit but better then it has been.

January Starting Weight ---- 144.4lbs

Good Luck all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
  • MISTTIMI
    Options
    Okay, I weighed this morning and my ticker reflects my current status. So, I plan to weigh February 1st and that will show if I reached my monthly mini goal. Happy New Year's everyone! :drinker:
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm back for the 5th month in a row. Have made the challenge every month except November and even then, I lost 4.6 lbs. This challenge really motivated me.

Jan 1 - 187
    Goal - 182

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MANY WISHES FOR A HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR. :flowerforyou:
  • aljohnson
    Options
    I'm in and ready to get this thing started! Good luck everyone!
  • brandnewgirl
    Options
    I am in!!!!
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5 Pounds in January it is!!
    My 2011 starting weight is 187.4 so that's a mini goal of 182.4. Piece of cake! :happy:
  • ctraill
    ctraill Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in!
  • ctraill
    ctraill Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Okay, I weighed this morning and my ticker reflects my current status. So, I plan to weigh February 1st and that will show if I reached my monthly mini goal. Happy New Year's everyone! :drinker:

That's so great to hear!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll post my starting weight on Monday as well. I just lost 2.6 pounds doing the TF Inferno plan, and I appear to have put that back on in one New Year's Eve day. Ugh! I hope to get back down before Monday, since I want to be no more than 148 by my 30th birthday (1/28).
  • candycana
    candycana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I. Am. In!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Jan 1st 202.6
    Jan 3rd
    Jan 10th
    Jan 17th
    Jan 24th
    Jan 31st

So much for sticking with 197.4, bbut New Years and the party that came with it brought on much alcohol and such so it happens..
  • Greerashley
    Greerashley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Terry!
    Losing 30 pounds by July would be awesome! I had major surgery last March (cervical fusion, 3 levels). I put on some weight while I was in recovery mode and I am ready to commit to taking some of it off. I know I have to modify some of my exercises but for the most part I am good to go! My biggest challenge will be like everyone else, watching my calorie intake and keeping up with exercise. I appreciate your enthusiasm and wish you best of luck in achieving your weight loss goals!
    Jen
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Jan 1st: 173.6
    Jan 3rd
    Jan 10th
    Jan 17th
    Jan 24th
    Jan 31st [goal of 168.6]

I'm up almost 2lbs since I last weighed in on December 23rd, but I'm not going to dwell on that! I just need to refocus & get my butt back to the gym 4-5 days a week!!! For the last 2 weeks I have been in & out of the dr with kidney stones & a kidney infection & then I was away from home for 1 week straight eating my mom's homemade cooking as well as my MIL delcious foods... I should be able to lose 5lbs this month...I hope!:smile:
  • babyru527
    Options
    I'm in too! happy new year!
  • cmflaf
    cmflaf Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!

Jan 1: 145

This is a pound less than Dec 31. Woohoo! I gained 3 lbs in December instead of losing 5 lbs. But I lost 2.25 inches in December. I don't know what to expect from January. But I need to cross back over that 144 pound mark which is the "Overweight" line on the BMI.

Good luck everyone! And blessings on a great year!
  • katmarsc
    katmarsc Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Jan 1: 161

This is a two pound gain since Dec 1st. Blame it on lack of exercise and the holiday. I bought new sneakers (Shape Ups) and plan on walking or working on eliptical daily. My initial mini goal was to be 155 by Jan 22, I am working to get to a healthy BMI, seeing that I fall in Overweight is motivation enough. Good luck everyone!
    Not sure how this will work, do we post updates weekly? Looking for support and motivation to keep this going, please friend me..

CW: 161 BMI: 27
    1st GW: 155 BMI 26 (by Jan 22)
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!
    I don't know how to go in and "edit" my last post so I will start a new one now with my stats

Jan 1: 228.4
    Jan 6:
    Jan 13:
    Jan 20:
    Jan 27:
    Goal: 223
  • shehzaadi
    Options
    Me too :)
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Jan 1: 204.0 lbs
    Jan 3:
    Jan 10:
    Jan 17:
    Jan 24:
    Jan 31:

Well I have to start the New Year out right & changed my ticker back to reflect my gain over the past week. :ohwell: After this weekend is over, I will be back at kicking my butt! I've been stuck in this 201-209 weigh-ins since October! I'm Sooooooo done with the 200s! Come on ONEderland! I know I've been saying it forever, but I REALLY have to do it for myself this month. NO MATTER WHAT!