What do you do with your "fat" clothes?

Options
1235»

Replies

• wonderstruck9
    Options
    Honestly I would keep some if not all of it in storage. Not trying to be a jerk just a little devil's advocate. You never know. I lost a lot of weight and gained it all back. I really regretted getting rid of all those clothes. Not that that will happen to everyone but it's a possibility (and yes I was making a "lifestyle change" and yes I thought that something like that would "NEVER happen to me" but it did).
  • JennafurC
    JennafurC Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I kept one pair of my fattest pants as my reminder/comparison...I can now fit both of my legs into one leg of those pants. The rest I donated to Savers. If I keep them, its an excuse to say "well, if I gain, I have clothes to fit into". When my now clothes start getting tight, I know its time to get my butt back in gear.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options

The ones that I wore to death (and I mean, they were THREADBARE), I usually just threw out. Not good enough to donate (stained, ripped, etc.). Same with underwear and bras. (You can't exactly donate used underwear.)

LOL...I feel kind of sheepish now, I've both sold and donated used bras AND panties. No one batted an eye.