PEANUT BUTTER

Options
124»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    related to PB but not measuring, i now by PB2 its powdered PB that u add water to and make it buttery its really good all natural and half the calories BAM! highly recommend

I would highly Unrecomend this. It's horrible

I am in FULL agreement. Horrid, horrid stuff!

I like it a lot in oatmeal. I wouldn't try it reconstituted though. But it doesn't fill me up at all compared to PB with whole grains, so I don't eat much of it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    lElvis'-Peanut-Butter-Nanner-Sammich101519377.jpg

Yes please!
  • Journey0912
    Journey0912 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thank u all for your tips and how to's. I never thot of using a scale. Then again, I've never used a scale before for anything. I do have a brand new (as in still in the box for the past several years) one though. I've been meaning to start using that thing.....I bet I'll be surprised when I start weighing stuff as opposed to measuring. I'm sure MY tablespoon is a bit on the + side. But the scales don't lie!! The small individual little containers sound like a good idea too. And of course the spatula! I somehow still get the darn sticky stuff all over the handles of everything.....spatulas, knives, long handled iced tea spoons......maybe the problem isn't the peanut butter at all!

Oh and as far as me posting this under Food and Nutrition......that's as far down the list as I read. Figured PB = food so that was about as diplomatic as I went with it.

Again, thanks so much! Wishing you all great success on this journey! :flowerforyou:
  • fangedneko
    fangedneko Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    (All suggestions are welcome. Yes, even the ones that tell me to quit whining!! :wink: )

Dogs will lick peanut butter off of anything.

91CveSr.jpg
  • 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Rubber spatula
  • Milliepet
    Milliepet Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    LOL luv your way to make lemonade out of lemons. Funny
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Make your own peanut butter and store it in a wide shallow jar.