2.5 tablespoons of calorie free ginger dressing
    and then after lunch
    1/2 costco PB protein bar
    and then an hour later
    medium gala apple with 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Today, I had carrot and celery sticks for snack, and a container of leftover risotto from dinner last night for lunch. Usually, I have some kind of bag of veggies or a salad, a small sandwich, apple slices or bag of chips, small yogurt. Depends what I have on hand to throw in there!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - 383 cal total

Whole blueberry bagel with 1 tbsp cream cheese
    100 Cal strawberry banana greek yogurt
    Coffee - 1 packet sugar, 1 cream

Lunch - 371 cal total

BLT wrap
    (Flatbread, turkey bacon, tons of lettuce and tomato, skip the mayo)
    1 cup cottage cheese

Snack - 140 cal total

Oat and chocolate fiber bar

Love it!
  • kefryar
    kefryar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich on whole wheat with sprouts and 20 mini pretzels for lunch.
    Carrots w/2 tbs hummus and 1/4 c fat free cottage cheese with a sliced pear for snacks.
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Homemade soup for lunch. Apple & cheese stick for snack.
  • abigail659
    abigail659 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Lunch: Leftovers from last nights dinner: Crockpot Steak (minus the flour gravy section) and Baked Potato
    Crockpot Steak Recipe found here -> http://www.cooks.com/recipe/tm62w80t/crock-pot-steak-and-gravy.html
    Snacks: Banana, Green Grapes and Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding
  • roseypdx
    roseypdx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:

Smoothie made with water, 1 scoop EAS chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana, strawberries, 2 cups spinach, 1 tbsp ground flaxseed

Lunch:
    3/4 cup of garbanzo beans mixed with Trader Joe's double roasted salsa
    1 cup of red grapes

Snack:
    Apple with fresh ground peanut butter from Whole foods

Dinner will likely be a large salad with some fish and some fresh made gazpacho from the tomatoes from my garden
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    12 oz chicken breast sammich. one jalapeno that was almost my demise. a tomato I ate like an Apple after the jalapeno. mayo and ketchup and havarti and pickles on my sammich. one big palisade co peach. diet mtn dew. propel water.

eta 750 calorie lunch
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    Lunch today was a giant club sandwich (2 slices little big bread, toasted, 10g full-fat mayo, 10 g dijon mustard, 3 slices bacon, 4oz no-sodium added turkey breast, sharp cheddar cheese slice 11g, couple slices of romaine lettuce and 4 slices of tomato) and 152g cucumber in slices. (497 cal)

Snack is 170g 2% greek yogurt, 2oz raw raspberries, 1/2 scoop ON protein powder and a serving of raspberry chia jam I made, all mixed together. (307 cal)
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Lots!

Morning snack: grapefruit, 2 greek yogurts, 2 hamlets (I make them on Sunday, line a muffin tin with ham slices, crack an egg into each one and cook in the oven for about 15 minutes)

Lunch: pork chop stir fry (left over pork chops, with veggies and some butter)

Afternoon snack: Peppers stuffed with rice, sausage, mushrooms and flax seeds (I may also stop at Tim Hortons for a doughnut)
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Pumpkin Greek Yogurt

Snack: Banana

Lunch: Salad with carrots, tomato, cucumber, baked chicken breast, with Balsamic Vinaigrette

Snack: Pear and Cheddar Cheese stick
  • duffmama
    duffmama Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lunch today was a cup of tomato soup and 2 links of Premium Apple and Gouda Smoked Chicken Sausage (publix brand). I've eaten 1/2 a peach and an apple for a snack this afternoon. They were the only things I had in my bag and better than going to the snack machine.
  • bogo_baby
    bogo_baby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Lunch always depends on what is handy. I love kale-protein smoothies best though. I also like cottage cheese and hard boiled eggs with a bit of meat. Next week I'm doing the Nutrisystem starter pack for 5 days, just to see (and I know I won't have a lot of time, so it will be handy.).
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    During the work week, I change up my snacks and lunches frequently. Today...

Morning snack was 5 ounces of Fage 2% greek yogurt mixed with 2 tsp raspberry jam.

Lunch was 4 english cucumber "sandwiches" (turkey, cheese and tomato in between cucumber slices with a dab of tzatziki), red bell pepper sticks and cantaloupe.

Afternoon snack will be some celery and peanut butter.
  • mullycathNZ
    mullycathNZ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Pumpkin Greek Yogurt

Yum! That sounds delish!
  • ashleypr0ulx19
    Options
    lunch is usually a salad with grilled chicken. snacks are usually pudding, veggie straws or apple sauce.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I eat almost the same thing for lunch every day at work. a low cal tv dinner and an apple. Today it's some Margherita chicken balsamic healthy choice thing and a gala apple. I'll eat a banana after I go to the gym around 4:30.

This made me smile. My parents always called them "tv dinners" but I've never heard anyone else call them that. I guess it goes back to when they first came out with the tinfoil over them and you had to put them in the oven rather than microwave and the commercials were all about being able to watch in front of a tv. I swear I'm not that old, but my parents are :)
  • ValGogo
    Options
    Leftovers:

I made "chicken & dumplings" with bisquick and chicken AND fish meat. one dumpling and some of the goo (chicken, sauce, peas, fish)
    1 piece of fish on the side - baked with lemon only
    9 olives
    mixed salad
    sesame dressing (no cal-meh, not so great)
    a banana

I feel like I don't have to eat anyting else today. Let's see if I can be frugal with the rest of my calories today.
  • ValGogo
    Options
    I eat almost the same thing for lunch every day at work. a low cal tv dinner and an apple. Today it's some Margherita chicken balsamic healthy choice thing and a gala apple. I'll eat a banana after I go to the gym around 4:30.

This made me smile. My parents always called them "tv dinners" but I've never heard anyone else call them that. I guess it goes back to when they first came out with the tinfoil over them and you had to put them in the oven rather than microwave and the commercials were all about being able to watch in front of a tv. I swear I'm not that old, but my parents are :)

I love that name "tv dinners." I guess that's why I love Twilight Zone and the old movies because you can see those things in those shows. LIke glass milk bottles.
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Yoplait 100 cal. greek yogurt, a couple bites of bananna (too ripe) and Emerald 100 cal. pack of natural walnuts & almonds.