What are your expectations from your friends on mfp

Options
12346»

Replies

• 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Mutual encouragement, accountability, advice, and generally friendly conversation.

ETA: As far as the conversations about "some" or "many" or "most" male MFP users, let's not paint everyone with a broad brush, mmmkay?
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I normally am selective on who I have on my FL. Normally I have had interaction with them through mutual friends or the forum.

As for what I expect.....

Active

I tend towards sarcastic, not easily offended and perverted friends.

Humor

Awesomeness!!!!

Honestly I have a great FL. My wall is normally just social to me, it is the day to day posts and comments that keep my wall interesting. Noodz and *kitten* slaps are appreciated also. Also.....GIFS, I believe I have the queen of MFP gifs on my FL.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I tend to look for people with similar interests or views. People that crack me up have a shoe in. I tried to get people at one point that were at a similar weight with similar goals, but that didn't work out as well as friending those that fit the previous criteria. I also tried to get local people for a while in hopes that I might find a workout buddy. Also didn't work out quite as I had hoped. In the end I have found good people in all areas but those that frequesntly stay the longest are the geeks, gamers, whovians and funny people. :P