Add people who comment on this thread, make MFP friends!!

Options

Replies

• SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Simon from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England. I've only been here for 10 days so far and found it very helpful and supportive. Looking at losing my belly from drinking too much and eating too much crap. I'm finding that logging my food is definitely helping me and speaking with like-minded people is helping also. More than happy to have more friends who are looking for support. :smile:
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hi my name is Chantel I am a wife and mother. I am becoming more active with my children and it's partly because I just lost 20lbs.I would love to have a friend, but can't seem to make one here to save my life. Please add me if you would like.
  • crimo86
    Options
    Hi everyone - any UK people here? I'm Amy, aged 28,I have used this app before and managed to loose 3 stone...and then put it back on so I'm here trying to motivate myself again! Could do with some positive encouragement so looking to add some friends who will help push me to reach my goals as my boyfriend isn't great at helping to curb my bad eating habits! :)
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Always up for new friends:

I do my best to give plenty of support as well as being sarcastic and funny. Feel free to add me
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am Louisa from Ottawa. I am 46 years old and soon to be married to my sweetheart of 10 years. We have three kids between us and we end up living a pretty busy life. I love to cook but I am a terrible eater and a really bad snacker. I started this "eating better moving more" routine when I got a Fitbit in May and now I am totally addicted to following my steps, calories burned and foods eaten. I want to look awesome in my wedding dress and I want to feel amazing as the years progress. Feel free to add me!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hello im a mom of 3 woth around 100 to lose. Anybody add me!
  • bwe86
    bwe86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I live in UK London, would like to find others in London with open diaries :) others who log in regular feel free to add me
  • evilqueencathy
    evilqueencathy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Cathy. I am 30 years old and have a 3 year old boy. I spend most of my free time reading and it is making me gain weight. I need to start being active again. I started dieting and exercise just a week or two ago, so I am new to calorie counting and such. I am hoping to lose a lot of weight eventually to be down to a normal BMI and to live long enough to see my son grow up. Thanks!
  • charisseb84
    charisseb84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am from the Dallas, TX area and am on a journey to loose about 50% of my body weight. I am super determined this time and so far am 24 pounds down. I know I have a long ways to go but I will get there eventually! :smile: I'd love to have more buddies on here for the extra support. Good luck you all!
  • Cinarocket
    Cinarocket Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello MFPers. I'm a 22 years old student from Belgium and am hoping to reach 187 lbs started my journey at 225ish.
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, been on here for 580 days and enjoying the journey, made some great mates on here both here in the UK and overseas. Yes l get forward, flirty and like to have a laugh. Looking to get in shape for Bodypower next year. Add me, or not choice is yours. Enjoy your journey xx
  • ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    always up for more mfp buddies
  • daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have been on MFP for a while. I lost about 30 lbs but unfortunatly gained it back after a car accident.
    Its been tough trying to re-lose the weight, esp since I cant lift weights but I am trying ...taking it each day at a time!!

always looking for support..it helped me lose the weight the first time around!
  • Epaho
    Epaho Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi All:

36 years old. Female. Canadian.

Feels a little like a personal ad! :)

I have two kids, a spouse, a full time job, and several volunteer commitments. In and among it all I am trying to get to a healthy weight of 135 lb. Only 14 to go but seems like the hardest 14 of my life.

Thanks!
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Hi I just want to lose about 20 lbs aa
    nd keep looking good.
  • Cheriesaurus
    Cheriesaurus Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Please add meee, I love viewing diaries and commenting on posts. :D
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    What up everybody? Lost almost 60 pounds now which is just about my halfway point! Add me!!!
  • wmcmurray61
    wmcmurray61 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Wendy from K.C. I lost 50 lbs and have kept it off for a year and have 15lbs left to hit my goal weight. That 15 is proving to be a bear to lose. I'd love some buddies on here to keep me sane and motivated. Thanks!
  • thefoodaddict
    thefoodaddict Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    18. Currently 183 but last week was 191. I am a tea enthusiast who wants to be a skinny thick person. Yanno, someone who has the right curves in alll the right areas ;) haha. I love belly dancing & LONG walks on the beach. My two current goals are to get down to 170 & increase my walks to 2 hours by December 1st. I struggle with IBS which has actually helped me weed out junk food & over processed food. I eat extremely healthy (I have no other choice) & have my own exercise plan made for the next 6 weeks.

• TJR88
    TJR88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello hello! 26 year old lady (well, female :p) from London UK, my long term goal is to lose 45pounds, eat a balanced diet and exercise 5-6 days a week but baby steps right?? Simply focusing on not exceeding my cals daily and getting in a couple of hours exercise each week for the moment and seeing how I go. Keeping it simple and staying patient are my two biggest challenges but I know they are the key to success - add me if you're looking for commitment...to the goal of moderate and sustainable weight loss :#