Add people who comment on this thread, make MFP friends!!

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Hollylovesbrien
    Options
    Hi I'm holly 26 getting ready to turn 27 on the fourt of jan I been big scent i was 14. I was 213 lbs and now new on here I'm 185lbs i need to lose 70 more pounds to be at my goal weight could really use some friends on here for motivations and I'm a step mom of a 11 year old
  • ashleyrowlett9
    Options
    Hi my name is Ashley! I am 25.I have 100lbs to lose. I have been married 5 year in April.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Lila. I have not been here very long. I've lost a little bit and feel pretty good about it, but I have 60 more pounds to lose. I'm 24, happily married with two cats and learning to balance life with a desk job, health and fitness. I'm not all about "clean" foods (clean means washed, right? ;)), I don't starve, and I encourage people daily. I'm learning to run, lift heavy things and put them down.

Feel free to add me. xo
  • wolflady1972
    wolflady1972 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi , hannah here, Las Vegas, Nevada. 42 I am an emotional eater, I deal with depression, I have Fibromyalgia, and some other minor things. I hate food as much as I love it. I don't have support... I have enablers ..... I don't have any friends, left my husband..... need a lil atagirl lol I don't know how to add people.... :/
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more motivational friends.... Anyone can add me if they want!
  • kirstlamb27
    Options
    Hey everyone :) please feel free to add me x
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to be more active on here and strive to reach my goals in the New Year. I live in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England and would love to have more supportive friends who I can help out.
  • burnfatty17
    burnfatty17 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends in MN support and challenges
  • adhocmaster
    adhocmaster Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Muktadir from Bangladesh. I am using this app to keep fit
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Always looking to add interactive friends...
  • That_Girl_Myra
    That_Girl_Myra Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Myra. 28 and married. I have about 140 lbs to lose and could use all the support I could get. Feel free to add me.
  • quolwy
    quolwy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22 years old, 5'10 looking to tone up and lose about 25 LBS in total. My highest weight was 190lbs, currently 155lbs, and looking to get to around 130lbs give or take based on how i look and feel when i get there. I want to make lots of friends so i can watch their successes yo help motivate myself to keep going! I log daily and have an open diary as well :)
    Please add me!
  • missionalman
    missionalman Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for weight loss buddies to go on this journey with. My starting weight was 305 but I have lost 25 lbs so far! Hope to hear back from you!
  • 39andfat
    39andfat Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Liam (39) from Wiltshire UK. 5'11 and 183 lbs. I am looking to lose another 7 lbs in next month before i change food plan to build lean muscle.

add me if you like. i am only regularly.