Every restroom needs one of these...

ipad-toilet-paper-stand-1.jpg
  • I like to use monogrammed towels.

bWiOtrI.png
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,069 Member
    in... for poop.

Sorry to derail, but I have a question. Yesterday you said this
    Generally speaking, a blog post is a platform to state musings or opinions about something. It's a good place to vent (like the OP here)

Forums are meant to ask a question, seek help or generate discussion. There's a question somewhere in a forum topic.

Blog posts in forums are generally done by attention... um... seekers, who are not satisfied with the audience that a blog post would give them (ie. friend's list just isn't enough audience)

Now I think OP's post is awesome (and I agree that I would like to see a picture of said contraption as I do not think I have ever come across one of these), and clearly you think it is awesome as well because you are "in for poop" but to me according to above statement this would better serve as a blog post, which in turn leads me to believe that you pick and choose whom you call out?? Amirite? Just curious. :flowerforyou:

The pie thread was a pointless rant. This is a sarcastic observation.

h9A1096B5

At least that's a mostly cylindrical rolled carpet that the cat is in.

Wait. It's not a Scottish cat, is it?

Per your own rules....I don't think you should be questioning the cat's nationality!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,959 Member
    I really hate those ones that are basically a Kleenex box of cheap toilet paper. I always feel ridiculous when I grab a million of them. At least when it's a roll of any kind I can convince myself I'm not wasting the paper, the roll just kept rolling too much...
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Every restroom needs one of these...

ipad-toilet-paper-stand-1.jpg

That looks like the perfect MFPing experience. It even has a cylindrical TP dispenser, which is much easier to roll out accurately when hiking one's kilt
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    I know of these rolls of which you speak.

You grab some, and it tears, you grab more toilet paper and it tears. Until you have just a handful of 1 ply toilet paper in little squares.

And it's always 1 ply.

I have charmin in my office pooper...

And BTW - Charmin at work? Well done you! I've yet to see Charmin anywhere but home. Even 5 star hotels. And yes, I judge 5 star hotels by their ability to provide quality toilet paper.
  • SunofaBeach14
    in... for poop.

Sorry to derail, but I have a question. Yesterday you said this
    Generally speaking, a blog post is a platform to state musings or opinions about something. It's a good place to vent (like the OP here)

Forums are meant to ask a question, seek help or generate discussion. There's a question somewhere in a forum topic.

Blog posts in forums are generally done by attention... um... seekers, who are not satisfied with the audience that a blog post would give them (ie. friend's list just isn't enough audience)

Now I think OP's post is awesome (and I agree that I would like to see a picture of said contraption as I do not think I have ever come across one of these), and clearly you think it is awesome as well because you are "in for poop" but to me according to above statement this would better serve as a blog post, which in turn leads me to believe that you pick and choose whom you call out?? Amirite? Just curious. :flowerforyou:

Yep. I do.

Because I ALREADY KNOW that OP is a shameless attention ho. That's why he's on my FL.

I'm "in for poop" because I like poop gifs.

Just because I'm a ho doesn't mean that I'm wearing that wig and heels again.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member

You grab some, and it tears, you grab more toilet paper and it tears. Until you have just a handful of 1 ply toilet paper in little squares.

And it's always 1 ply.

And BTW - Charmin at work? Well done you! I've yet to see Charmin anywhere but home. Even 5 star hotels. And yes, I judge 5 star hotels by their ability to provide quality toilet paper.

Is there another measure with which to judge 5 star hotels? I thought this was just standard.
  • SunofaBeach14

And it's always 1 ply.

Is there another measure with which to judge 5 star hotels? I thought this was just standard.

I like the ones with stalls that are made of marble and close completely. A TV in the potty is a nice touch too
  • Joannah700

And it's always 1 ply.

I like the ones with stalls that are made of marble and close completely. A TV in the potty is a nice touch too

Yes...but do they have Charmin? Any high-end hotel I've been to, it's Kleenex Cottenelle at best...
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Wait I thought we were suppose to be using the 3 sea shells???? :tongue:

I wonder how many folks are gonna get that reference lol. They never did explain how they worked, the way I cuss i'd just use the fine receipts.
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member

I wonder how many folks are gonna get that reference lol. They never did explain how they worked, the way I cuss i'd just use the fine receipts.

Fine Receipts FTW! And now I have to google and find out if anybody attempted to say how they worked!
  • Joannah700

Fine Receipts FTW! And now I have to google and find out if anybody attempted to say how they worked!

http://www.mtv.com/news/1715032/sandra-bullock-demolition-man-seashells/

“Well, think of a bidet, right?” said Bullock. “There’s several processes. You have number one, you have number two, and then the cleanup.”

But it doesn’t stop there. Turns out the seashells are also musical instruments. “You can use them as little maracas as well,” continued Bullock, giving an example of the sort of beat you can drop with the future’s answer to toilet paper. “See, it’s a musical instrument, and it’s a hygiene element!”
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Seems to be a lot of people on here lately who are fixated with poop or pooping. :laugh:
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Corn cobs are cylindrical. Plus you can just walk around with it up there for safe keeping.
  • 12_oz_Curls

“Well, think of a bidet, right?” said Bullock. “There’s several processes. You have number one, you have number two, and then the cleanup.”

But it doesn’t stop there. Turns out the seashells are also musical instruments. “You can use them as little maracas as well,” continued Bullock, giving an example of the sort of beat you can drop with the future’s answer to toilet paper. “See, it’s a musical instrument, and it’s a hygiene element!”

I found this quote from Stallone "OK, this may be bordering on the grotesque, but the way it was explained to me by the writer is you hold two seashells like chopsticks, pull gently and scrape what’s left with the third. You asked for it…. Be careful what you ask for, sorry. "
  • Joannah700

I found this quote from Stallone "OK, this may be bordering on the grotesque, but the way it was explained to me by the writer is you hold two seashells like chopsticks, pull gently and scrape what’s left with the third. You asked for it…. Be careful what you ask for, sorry. "

I saw that too - but chose to ignore it in favor of the bidet response.

Because I don't want to live in a future that involves scraping...or rat burgers for that matter.
  • 12_oz_Curls
    I saw that too - but chose to ignore it in favor of the bidet response.

Because I don't want to live in a future that involves scraping...or rat burgers for that matter.

Would ratburgers be considered eating dirty? Or do we wash them first so we can eat clean?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    wiping is for chumps
  • Joannah700

Would ratburgers be considered eating dirty? Or do we wash them first so we can eat clean?

I think if they were farm-raised rats that ate organic they would be considered clean...but 'wild' rats would be dirty...unless prepared with the proper sauce. Then the 'wild' rat becomes a delicacy. The proper sauce really changes everything.