Controversial Referendum?

Options

Replies

• 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Would ratburgers be considered eating dirty? Or do we wash them first so we can eat clean?

I think if they were farm-raised rats that ate organic they would be considered clean...but 'wild' rats would be dirty...unless prepared with the proper sauce. Then the 'wild' rat becomes a delicacy. The proper sauce really changes everything.

But I thought free-range was supposed to be healthier!??!!? I am so confused!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    engineers aren't cool enough to drop acid.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    toilet_paper_animated.gif
    Nah, that would just make things moister.
  • headofphat
    Options
    There needs to be a referendum on returning to cylindrical toilet paper dispensers in public rest rooms. These lopsided things were designed by engineers on acid. Thank you, Mr. Engineer on acid, for ruining a perfectly good BM. I blame you.

They should make it up to you. With pie.

Only if it's expensive pie. I hear that free pie makes people angry.

I'm getting bashed in an unrelated thread? Nice.

I'm surprised someone hasn't told you that this is a blog topic instead of a thread topic. She might just be off her game today.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    She was right on top of things not long ago...
  • headofphat
    Options
    in... for poop.

Sorry to derail, but I have a question. Yesterday you said this
    Generally speaking, a blog post is a platform to state musings or opinions about something. It's a good place to vent (like the OP here)

Forums are meant to ask a question, seek help or generate discussion. There's a question somewhere in a forum topic.

Blog posts in forums are generally done by attention... um... seekers, who are not satisfied with the audience that a blog post would give them (ie. friend's list just isn't enough audience)

Now I think OP's post is awesome (and I agree that I would like to see a picture of said contraption as I do not think I have ever come across one of these), and clearly you think it is awesome as well because you are "in for poop" but to me according to above statement this would better serve as a blog post, which in turn leads me to believe that you pick and choose whom you call out?? Amirite? Just curious. :flowerforyou:

Yep. I do.

Because I ALREADY KNOW that OP is a shameless attention ho. That's why he's on my FL.

I'm "in for poop" because I like poop gifs.

Just because I'm a ho doesn't mean that I'm wearing that wig and heels again.

she didn't say you're a classy ho.
  • headofphat
    Options

I guess she only likes to get butthurt with her blog/thread thing when is't someone she doesn't know.
    it's ok...she and i are best friends forever now.

2012-09-15112627_zps4de4278e.jpg
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    There needs to be a referendum on returning to cylindrical toilet paper dispensers in public rest rooms. These lopsided things were designed by engineers on acid. Thank you, Mr. Engineer on acid, for ruining a perfectly good BM. I blame you.

I'm surprised someone hasn't told you that this is a blog topic instead of a thread topic. She might just be off her game today.
    She was right on top of things not long ago...[/img]

You're late to the party. That was addressed pages ago.

The bolded part is just terrific!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • DamePiglet
    Options

I guess she only likes to get butthurt with her blog/thread thing when is't someone she doesn't know.

OH THIS IS AMAZING!!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    Don't they know the correct way to install a roll? They probably don't know the right way to tie their shoes either!
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

Wait...dropping acid is cool?

And engineers aren't cool?

This doesn't make sense to me.

Engineers make ROBOTS.
  • headofphat
    Options

Engineers make ROBOTS.

you read it wrong. read it again.
    all your questions have been answered.
  • headofphat
    Options

OH THIS IS AMAZING!!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

see! we are virtually in love.
    wait one minutes...am i picking up on some sarcasm?
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

You sound upset. You know what's good for that? Pie. It cures everything. Oh, and you're in luck! I hear that there's some Scottish fast food joint that's giving away free pie. I can't remember the name though. It starts with "mac" or Mc" or something like that.
  • headofphat
    Options

You sound upset. You know what's good for that? Pie. It cures everything. Oh, and you're in luck! I hear that there's some Scottish fast food joint that's giving away free pie. I can't remember the name though. It starts with "mac" or Mc" or something like that.

I sound upset? There needs to be an indifference font.
    free pie from McD's is not good. it tastes like **** whether you pay for it or not.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

Engineers make ROBOTS.

you read it wrong. read it again.
    all your questions have been answered.

Your definition of cool and mine are clearly not the same
  • DamePiglet
    Options

Hey look! This one is sporting a nice tartan...
    06-00.jpg
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

Engineers make ROBOTS.

Now, acid dropping robots would be totes cool
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

Hey look! This one is sporting a nice tartan...
    06-00.jpg

I would gladly wear that
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I have a bidet in my office bathroom.