Sleeping Naked

Options

Replies

• CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    If its summer I can wear something light but winter I am bundled up to my nose. Have to wear my grannie pants no matter when or where.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Depends on my mood, but generally I have to have my legs covered. Not sure why. but if I'm not wearing pajama pants, I don't sleep well.
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    In the buff
  • ElviraMarieCerri
    ElviraMarieCerri Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Always! (except at a sleep study I recently completed - that would have been frowned upon :-) )
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    I prefer nekid but the wife is going through hot flashes and etc. and she says it bothers her if my skin keeps touching against her during the night.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    In the buff...8 years running!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Yup, full-time ever since I got my 1st apartment at age 20. Even in hotels.
    On the rare occasion that I'm sleeping where I don't control the environment (e.g. relative's house), boxer briefs and an A-shirt; uncomfortable as hell cuz I feel all twisted.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    Nope. Can't do it. What if there's a fire?!?!?!?!?!?
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Never know when one of my three sons is going to wander into the bedroom during the night...so no more naked nights for us.
  • TJ_Rugger
    TJ_Rugger Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Naked as the day I was born...
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    We sleep in our undies
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    nekkid most of the time - bathrobe on the end of the bed in case of a midnight emergency
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Nekkid.. Makes fun in the middle of the night easier
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I think it's totally a product of my upbringing, but I always sleep in at least my knickers, often wearing a tank top and/or yoga pants as well. I'm not so much afraid of a midnight emergency as I just feel more comfortable, maybe less vulnerable, when I have at least something on. I'm also eternally cold!
  • _BlueGreyGreen_
    _BlueGreyGreen_ Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Boxer briefs. Don't like crushing myself. Ouch!
  • Yes but always leave my Pjs within easy reach if I need to get up in the night
  • k1ttyk1tty
    k1ttyk1tty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I used to love it but I'm a stomach sleeper and after getting a nipple piercing I cannot fall asleep without a shirt/ sports bra and expect to not scream in pain while something tugs on it at night (blanket,sheet, cat bf, whatever)
  • hush404
    hush404 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Occasionally if warm, but generally just boxers. But if it's cold PJ pants and a shirt get added. Hate being cold.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I can't do it. It's uncomfortable, to me. HOWEVER, I CAN sleep in tshirt and undies.
  • SweetLove1988
    SweetLove1988 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Undies only.

Can't stand wearing anything else to bed..but clothes are near just in case a fire or something..lol