Sleeping Naked

Options

Replies

• TheSnarkasticSkyscraper
    Options
    I sleep in these.

dont_give_drugs_to_kids_funny_footed_pajamas.jpg?color=Pink&height=460&width=460&qv=90
  • shutch2112
    shutch2112 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    As often as the temperature will allow it. I hate being cold.
  • xMermaidx
    xMermaidx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    in the buff is best .
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Yes, so comfy.
    It's weird though I have very strange vivid dreams when I sleep naked??

Interesting....seems you are not alone on that one....I have really vivid dreams when I sleep naked as well...maybe a good topic for a phd study...
    So it's not just me? I just can't do it. The dreams are too weird, and I don't sleep well.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    Always. Except panties. I'm more comfortable with those on. Unless they're too tight or something.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Of course... but I do sleep alone :)
  • Thatbigaussieguy
    Thatbigaussieguy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Yes, so comfy.
    It's weird though I have very strange vivid dreams when I sleep naked??

Interesting....seems you are not alone on that one....I have really vivid dreams when I sleep naked as well...maybe a good topic for a phd study...
    So it's not just me? I just can't do it. The dreams are too weird, and I don't sleep well.

I wouldn't say mine are weird...just really vivid
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    in the buff is best .

ditto above...
    no when we have overnight guests
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I agree with those that say in the buff is best! I hate how pajamas get twisted around my body, it's so uncomfortable! I keep pajamas right beside my bed so I can grab them in a hurry if needed. If I'm spending the night somewhere else I'll wear pjs.
  • SeptemberLondon
    SeptemberLondon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    BukkaNekkid. Not allowed to wear clothes to bed. That's our rule. Easy access.
    Often results in a SURPRISE "wake up call", but that's the point. :love:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    In the summer, I wear a big loose t-shirt and undies. Even when it's super hot, I have to at least wear undies but can go topless no problem. Actually I mostly wear the same in the winter but will sometimes keep my PJ pants on if it's super cold. Can't wear anything warmer up top or I get overheated. Hubby is the same - has to wear undies and if it's real cold he'll also wear a t-shirt.
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    T-shirt only. Boxers/shorts/etc get twisted up too much.

I do keep a pair of shorts by the bed though, just in case I have to get up in a quick situation.
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Nope. Full flannel pajamas, socks, curlers and a mud mask. That's the way to sleep.

hehe
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    I sleep in the same clothes I was born in. Butt naked.
  • melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    T-shirt and panties here
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I just feel more comfortable in a t-shirt & underwear for whatever reason. For actual sleeping, anyway.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Naked Always!!! However, I now keep a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on the floor next to the nightstand just in case... This is So Cal, we have earthquakes occasionally, and who needs to be standing their yard wrapped in a sheet at 2 am following one? (been there, done that).
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    kids are grown and not often home...so, yep.
    as the day I was born :laugh:
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Ewwww no
  • LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    In my undies...although sometimes, depending on the night's activities, I might go without. The kids see me without a top sometimes, but oh well. My tshirt and shorts are next to the bed where I took them off if I need them.