Replies

• 347Gigi
    347Gigi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    No- What if there's a fire?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    On the weekends nothing... during the week nighties.
  • OnAllFours
    OnAllFours Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep naked. I roll over on things. Need the control of the boxer briefs.
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    completely in the buff all year round, and when it snows i go for a quick excited naked run in the garden ;p
  • adman50
    adman50 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Everything hangs way even in winter!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    clothed, us ole guys are like that.....besides if I get up in the middle of the night to pee, I do not want the image in the mirror to scare the crap out of me also.

I do not get a good nights sleep when trying to sleep naked, I have other things on mind ......
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    No, feel to vulnerable. Unless I have someone joining me
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    naked when I'm with my boyfriend and there are no kids in the house. when we have the kids with us we put PJs on before we go to sleep. I sleep in PJs when I'm alone.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Sleep naked all the time, doesn't matter where I am.
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    Usually boxers or naked.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Too scary.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I love sleeping naked, its so comfy
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Nope, cant get to sleep if I do.

Not against the idea.

That said if there was an emergency during the night and I needed to get out of the house I would rater not have to try find some clothes first.

Same here!
  • tugica
    tugica Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes,yes,yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!
  • Kaishei
    Kaishei Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can only sleep in the nude. If I'm at families overnight I'll sleep in underwear and a baggy tshirt, but otherwise, free and comfy. I get a bit paranoid in case 'but what if something happens' mentality, but eh, I ignore it.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    What if there's a fire?

PJ's. My kid sleeps with me a good bit but if I had a man with me, IDK.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    It definitely depends on the when and where. I nearly always sleep in a t-shirt and panties or my work out clothes, but after a nice, long, well-spent evening, I probably won't be making the effort to put my clothes back on.
  • Evotchka
    Evotchka Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Yes, naked. Same goes for swimming, and sometimes cooking. People need to be naked way more often. In our house we have naked Sundays at least once a month.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I usually wear a big t-shirt or I end up getting cold thanks to a duvet stealer.
  • MyRummyHens
    MyRummyHens Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Definitely naked. I just don't feel comfortable in clothes. I think if my house were on fire then I think the fact that I was naked would be the least of my worries or fears at that moment in time! I'd probably be outside butt naked hoping to hell I could remember who the house insurance was with and wondering whether I could get copies of treasured childhood photos from relatives.