Men on a Mission - Over 250, Looking to Drop 50

Options

Replies

• tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I picked 220 just because it sounded good and I thought that would be the most I could ever hope to achieve. I am seriously reconsidering lowering it to 215 or even 210. I am pretty proud of what I have so far accomplished and believe I may have been selling myself short and that even though it may take a bit longer, it would certainly be reachable. Having actually said and written this down, I am now going to officially change my settings. Apolloag, could you change my Goal weight to 210 on the next chart? Thanks guys, I think.
  • Swilson87
    Swilson87 Posts: 139
    Options
    I've found a new challenge. I just thought about it, and although I've been in this competition just as long as everyone else, I've lost the least amount of weight. Now I'm motivatd again! It's this competitive spirit I have. I never like being last no matter what the circumstance. So I'm movivng in the right direction again. I need a few more 6lbs weeks like I had a few weigh ins ago. So maybe your motivation is making sure you're not the one I pass...lol

thomas_vision
    tdonlin
    spindrift
    jaskelley

I'M COMING AFTER YOU! ......lol

SW: 275
    LWW: 260
    CW: 258

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • tdonlin
    Options
    thomas_vision
    tdonlin
    spindrift
    jaskelley

I'M COMING AFTER YOU! ......lol

This is great. I am always up for a challenge and some motivation. I'm only 12 pounds from you so don't let me catch you. I am feeling like I am having another good week. We'll find out on Sunday. Game on :)
  • Swilson87
    Options
    I'm only 12 pounds from you so don't let me catch you.

tdonlin

1. I'm kind of confused. Your chart weight loss says about 20lbs, but your ticker says 47? Did you lose before you started here? I'm only going for chart weights. I just can't be last there anymore. (oh, and the TWL coulmn is what I'm focusing on)

2. Next Sunday will be the true test, because I've alredy weighed in for this week...

3. Game On!!!!!!!!!!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Swilson, yes I started losing around Sept/Oct of last year. I didn't find MFP until playing with my new itouch after Christmas and joined in January.
  • Swilson87
    Options
    Swilson, yes I started losing around Sept/Oct of last year. I didn't find MFP until playing with my new itouch after Christmas and joined in January.

Cool beans brother. Rmember the TWL column is what I'm going after.....
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    Just got done watching the fighter. I tell ya, I'm gonna be ripped like that wahlberg. Just watch! Haha
  • thomasvision
    thomasvision Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Today March 19th I am - - -235
    March 12th I am ---234.6
    On Mar 5th, 2011 ---238.2
    On Feb 26th, 2011 ---241.4
    On Feb 19th, 2011---238.4
    On Feb 12th, 2011 ---238.6
    On Feb 5th, 2011 ---242.6
    On Jan 29, 2011 ---245.4
    On Jan 22, 2011 ---246.8
    On Jan 15, 2011 ---247.8
    On Jan 9, 2011 ---248.4.
    On Jan 2, 2011 ---253.4

Took a break this week workout wise only worked out on Monday as my body needed a rest. Will be back at it this week starting today. Happy with my results hope you guys did well
  • jaskelley
    jaskelley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Down a little from last week. 228.6 lbs.
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I got challenged by a Pinoy and he is on my back all the time. And it seems to work (at least for me), LW 116.2 and CW 115.1. However, maybe I need to arrange a no-fly zone over the east of Holland if Mr. Mackoy keeps chasing me like that. 'll start preparing a resolution ;-)

Sun is shining over here, maybe I can get the family enthousiastic for a nice long bike ride this afternoon. Curious to the other results, succes to you all.
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This weeks weight is 264lb. Feel like I'm at a bit of a plateau. Beginning to get frustrated with it!!
  • mackoy809
    mackoy809 Posts: 36
    Options
    I got challenged by a Pinoy and he is on my back all the time. And it seems to work (at least for me), LW 116.2 and CW 115.1. However, maybe I need to arrange a no-fly zone over the east of Holland if Mr. Mackoy keeps chasing me like that. 'll start preparing a resolution ;-)

Sun is shining over here, maybe I can get the family enthousiastic for a nice long bike ride this afternoon. Curious to the other results, succes to you all.

Hey bigedd i thought you are the one who challenge me not the other way around but i guess it work for the both of us. I need to go the gym for my official weigh in but so far from my home scales shows at least 2 lbs lost.
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    I hit 225.6 today. Slowly, but surely I guess!

I'm going to visit my family early May so I'm really going to step it up from here on. Haven't seen them in over half a year.

Good job everyone!
  • pgp_protector
    Options
    Checking in 262
  • pancho45
    pancho45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LWW: 399.8
    CW: 395.6

down 4.2 lbs, I'll take it!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Last week 270
    Today 266
    Apolloag could you please change my GW to 210? Thanx

My wife has been out of town regarding a family emergency leaving me to be a bachelor for the week. I was able to really put in extra time exercising but was waaay low on my net cals all week. I actually took a sneak peak at the scale yesterday morning and I had lost 6 pounds. Think I ate more yesterday than the previous few days combined though. I did burn almost 1500 cals yesterday.
  • mackoy809
    mackoy809 Posts: 36
    Options
    Todays weight 250 lbs
    Last weeks weight 252.5 lbs

I was looking for my exercise report
    Last weeks- total exercise minutes 240 mins and burned 2697 cal
    When i started mfp first week total exercise minutes 33 mins and burned around 120 cal. Just amazing if u look at those number. How about you guys exercise numbers on your first week

Hope everybody has a nice weekend and lets keep losing those weight
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    No move again this week.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    I was looking for my exercise report
    Last weeks- total exercise minutes 240 mins and burned 2697 cal
    When i started mfp first week total exercise minutes 33 mins and burned around 120 cal. Just amazing if u look at those number. How about you guys exercise numbers on your first week

Well, at first I was going by the MFP calculator for cals burned. I got an HRM about 3 weeks ago and found that the numbers from MFP are much higher than my HRM which I believe to be much more accurate. I will give you what I did 3 weeks ago and this week.

Feb. 28 thru March 6, 4 hours 15 minutes, burned 3,408 cals
    March 14 thru March 20, 8 hours 28 minutes, burned 4,549

I still haven't exercised today but it will be a short one as I have tons of house cleaning and then going to the airport to pick up my wife. Also, like I mentioned earlier, I worked out quite a bit more this week because my wife was out of town and I had the time to dedicate more to exercising. Don't think it will be quite this much next week. Also, I exercise everyday. I have only missed 2 days since New Years.
  • Swilson87
    Options
    Last week 270
    Today 266
    Apolloag could you please change my GW to 210? Thanx

You're not going to make this easy are you...lol? Congrats man!