Men on a Mission - Over 250, Looking to Drop 50

Options

Replies

• apolloag
    apolloag Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello Men! Again, I am sorry that I didn't get the table up this week!

My laptop (that I keep all of the excel data on) died on Sunday. I am working on a solution to get it up and running.

In the meantime, hang in there and keep working at it!

1334262.png
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Let's see how you've implemented your backup solutions... good luck!
  • apolloag
    apolloag Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey staps065, just post your weight this Sunday and I will add you to the results!

Have a good week!
  • Swilson87
    Swilson87 Posts: 139
    Options
    I sorry to hear about your laptop, but I am glad I didn't have to look at the 2lb weight gain......lol.
  • RaistlinDL
    Options
    Hello All . . . I'd like to join if you'll have me. I was using another website but recently switched to this one, because it looks better.

Starting Weight - 307
    Current Weight - 280
    Goal Weight - 180

I'm 30. I was a swimmer in high school and used to be extremely athletic. I've been working a sedentary job for the last six years and really packed on the weight. I struggled with depression for a while, but seem to have that under control with medication. Now that I feel I'm more myself I want to get back into an active healthy shape. So far I've been exercising in the pool, swimming a mile 3 times a week. I've been thinking about hitting the gym when I get a little more of the weight off . . . I prefer the no impact that is swimming currently since it'd be easy to injure myself as heavy as I am. Anyway, that's me.
  • RaistlinDL
    Options
    Anyway, that's me.

And I love you (sorry to be like that in front of the guys).

You'll find out how inclusive this website is...the people are amazing. You should get some friends, though. You can even see them/get support/provide support from your iPhone app.

*ETA* Sorry I posted from your account. Normally it's me who's logged in here all day! - Wife
  • Bigeddy
    Options
    *ETA* Sorry I posted from your account. Normally it's me who's logged in here all day! - Wife
    Attention on Deck,
    Winkey + L next time before you hit the pool. ;-)

Welcome a board anyway, wish you a good mission. @apolloag: you're getting busier and busier with the succesfull topic.
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    First of the weekend weigh-ins. Early weigh-in this weekend as I'll be out today so will no doubt be hitting a restaurant at some point so tomorrow things might not look as good !

Weight on Saturday morning 134.6kg (296.1Lbs). It's been a great week in the gym and the calories have been kept in check.

Some while ago I gave all my 'smaller' clothes to my son as I thought I'd not be using them again. Now, I'm having to buy smaller clothes again and it feels good. I noticed this week that my watch is now slipping around my wrist, it's the little things that tell. Needless to say I'm happy with how things are going.

Good luck all - stay positive.
  • Swilson87
    Options
    Got that big week I've been working for!!!! I'm ready for next week, and the fight will become even more intense!

SW: 275
    LWW: 260
    CW: 253
  • thomasvision
    thomasvision Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Today April 2nd I am - - - 231.8
    Today March 12th I am - - - 234.6
    On Mar 5th, 2011 - - - 238.2
    On Feb 26th, 2011 - - - 241.4
    On Feb 19th, 2011- - - 238.4
    On Feb 12th, 2011 - - -238.6
    On Feb 5th, 2011 - - - 242.6
    On Jan 29, 2011 - - - 245.4
    On Jan 22, 2011 - - - 246.8
    On Jan 15, 2011 - - - 247.8
    On Jan 9, 2011 - - - 248.4.
    On Jan 2, 2011 - - - 253.4

I have been consumed with my backyard renovation. Been working on it 5 - 7 hours a day for the past 7 days. A job that 15 guys should be working on my wife and I are doing by ourself so it was too much this past week to do the renovation and do P90X. Lifting 100 lb boulders is enough of a workout in its self. So I will be starting P90X again tomorrow since the hardest part of the renovation is behind us. Two weeks left until I graduate P90X!!!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Got that big week I've been working for!!!! I'm ready for next week, and the fight will become even more intense!

SW: 275
    LWW: 260
    CW: 253

Great job! A quick pit stop in the 250's. You weren't kidding when you said you would catch us. Well done my friend!
  • Swilson87
    Options
    Tdonlin, I am working it. I do hate being last, and love the feeling if being in competition. The big thing is to compete with worthy opponents. I am motivated because I'm already behind and I know you guys are working hard.
  • Bigeddy
    Options
    Well, looks that this weeks winner is already known, my compliments to mr. Swilson and his early rises. All the dedication paid off! This week results on the other side of the ocean are satisfying, although not as spectacular as that of the man with the nice tie: CW 112.8 and LWW 114.3. Let's see if this makes up any ground on mr. Mackoy ;-)
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    2 pound loss this week.
    Last weeks 265
    This week 263
  • pancho45
    pancho45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LWW: 395.2
    CW: 387.6

7.6 lbs down this week! Got the big week I was looking for, it helps that for once I didn't have a family reunion or wedding to go to this weekend. Should hit my first mini goal of losing 50 lbs by my wife's bday which is Saturday, good job guys, keep up the good work!
  • mackoy809
    mackoy809 Posts: 36
    Options
    This weeks weight 246.5 lbs down 2 lbs
    Last weeks weight 248.5 lbs

Very happy with my progress so far no ups and down just a steady consistent
    2 - 1 lbs every week. Just keep chipping away.

Hope u guys have a awesone. I think swilson and pancho are the big winners this week. Great job guys.

Apolloag sorry bout your laptop. Hope u wont lose any data
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Didn't loose anything this week. :-(
  • pgp_protector
    Options
    Nother bad week, need to kick myself & get back on the ball, I'm only 1/2 way towards my goal.
  • Bigeddy
    Options
    7.6 lbs down this week! Got the big week I was looking for, it helps that for once I didn't have a family reunion or wedding to go to this weekend. Should hit my first mini goal of losing 50 lbs by my wife's bday which is Saturday, good job guys, keep up the good work!

Wow, impressive. There must be more than not having a party for such a nice loss, what did you do to have this succes?
    And if you don't have a birthday present yet, I would suggest you wrap your new body in gift paper and let your wife unpack ;-)
  • pancho45
    pancho45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks, been on point everyday with my calories and hitting the gym 4-5 times a week. I upped my cardio to 2 to 2.5 hours a day and for the moment not eating my exercise calories back. From my weight you can see I'm a big guy so I'm burning 2,000-2,500 calories a day. This has been working for now, I know once things slow down I'll have to make some adjustments as time goes along.