Anyone doing the Low carb/ High fat & protien "diet"?

Options
12346»

Replies

• bradsbaby1996
    bradsbaby1996 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Who said everyone that eats low carb doesn't exercise? I have exercised since the beginning and since July have been heavy lifting 6 days a week and for the past month running and lifting 6 days a week!
  • northbanu
    northbanu Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Who said everyone that eats low carb doesn't exercise? I have exercised since the beginning and since July have been heavy lifting 6 days a week and for the past month running and lifting 6 days a week!

Nobody said that.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    A typical banana has like 29 carbs ..

Go on YouTube and see about the girl that ate 51 banana's at once .. guess what, she is super fit and strong. Oh and skinny too.

And she does it all the time.

Do the math .. that should make the low carb people have a coronary just looking at that number.

The whole low carb thing is just a stupid *** idea someone cooked up. There is absolutely nothing wrong with carbs.

I would be more worried about all the unhealthy low carb foods that you are forced to eat when trying to avoid carbs and what they will do to your body over time.

first of all, i totally agree with you as far as the low carb foods that are pre-packaged. i am replacing carbs with healthy alternatives.

second, i do not know why people have to call what someone else does a "stupid @ss idea"
    my daughter is gluten intolerant, so she naturally eats fewer carbs because of this. i have a mental health issue, so carbs ARE bad for me. there IS something wrong with carbs FOR ME. i do eat carbs, i just do not chow down on 1000g/carbs per day like i used to. i eat HEALTHY carbs which are good for me.

and by the way, eating 51 bananas isn't healthy either. and people have died from drinking too much water. don't say what we are doing is stupid and then site an example of someone else doing something stupid.

:laugh: :laugh: