FAT 2 FAB Challenge!!!!

Options
Hey My Fitness Pals!!! So I know that there are alot of new challenges starting and I LOVE joining them but I must say b/c so many ppl join them it's hard to be personal and to stay motivated....So I'm starting my own Challenge!!! I thought I'd call it "FAT 2 FAB!". Here are the details;
1) Weigh in once a week
2) Fun weekly goals
3) Starts Jan 1st...Ends April 1st (90 days)
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT;
4) The first 5 ppl to reply are in!!!

I want to keep this challenge small (6 ppl total) so it can be personal and motivation will stay high! So if you are committed to 90 days of GREAT weightloss but don't like joining these challenges with TONS of ppl then be one of the FIRST 5 to join!!!!!!!

Taylor :bigsmile:

Replies

• Stephanie191991
    Options
    Hey Count me in
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) I love the limit...some of these groups I;ve seen are just too large and I can't keep up!!!!
  • ltfitz
    ltfitz Posts: 48
    Options
    count me in as well ! :happy:
  • TanyaH321
    TanyaH321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • thenson40
    thenson40 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ok guys we only have ONE spot left!!!!!
  • FineJC2007
    FineJC2007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I wanna join!!!
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    :( #7
  • thenson40
    Options
    mmelaragno you're in!!!!! Sorry to everyone else Fat 2 Fab is officially closed!!!!
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    So excited!!!
  • thenson40
    Options
    Okay guys congrats on joining the BEST challenge EVER!!! Here is your first assignment....Since there is only 7 of us (we added one more) we should get to know each other so send a reply stating the following:

1. Name you want to be known as
    2. Starting weight for challenge
    3. Goal weight at end of 90 days
    4. Something about yourself! ( it can be a strength, a weakness, or something cool about you!!!)

Also we need to figure out what day we should weigh in? Please pick from the following: Monday, Wednesday, or Friday?

Here's mine!!!

1. Taylor
    2. 235
    3. 210
    4. I LOVE working out BUT I also enjoy sweets!!! I played basketball in college and would love to get that body back! Oh and I'm left handed :happy:
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    1. Mary
    2. 238
    3. 215
    4. My weakness is chocolate and sugar, haven't had any for over a month! I'm a pretty new vegetarian, hate working out at night, but have a hard time waking up in the morning.

I think a weigh in on Wednesday or Friday
  • TanyaH321
    TanyaH321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    1. Ya'll can call me Tanya.
    2. 244
    3. 220
    4. Not much to tell about myself really. I'm just a mother of 3, trying for a 4th. Oh, I was born with 12 fingers. LOL I'm trying to overcome my hatred for working out. Maybe ya'll can help me. :)

Doesn't really matter to me what day to weigh in on. But, if I had to choose, then I guess Monday makes sense to me. Start off the week.
  • FineJC2007
    Options
    1. Eddie
    2. 228
    3. 199
    4. Well I love listening to music, hate working out but I think the more weight I lose the more energy I have so the more I feel like going. Never done one of these challenges before so I am really excited about it!!!

***I say weigh in on Wednesday***
  • dancer77
    Options
    1. Sam
    2. 148.8
    3. 120
    4. I have one blue eye and one hazel eye :) its known as sectoral heterochromia or witch's eyes. Oh and I'm probably the shortest one in this challenge :P

* I say Monday for the weigh-in *
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    1. Stephanie
    2. 179 :(
    3. 159
    4. I love swimming and I have 2 nephews and 1 niece and I love them to death
    I weigh on Fridays but I can weigh what whenever
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    1. Stephanie
    2. 179 :(
    3. 159
    4. I love swimming and I have 2 nephews and 1 niece and I love them to death
    I weigh on Fridays but I can weigh what whenever
    Sorry posted it twice :D
  • thenson40
    Options
    Awesome now that we know more about each other (other than ltfitz) here is your challenge for week ONE!!!

1. Get in 30 minutes of cardio 5 out of the 7 days this week! You can still do whatever exercise you normally do just add 30 minutes of some type of cardio!

2. Drink 8oz of water 7 out of 7 days this week

We're startin out easy for week one :wink: Feel free to check in everyday if you need to but no worries if you don't! There is an even number of votes for each of the weigh in days so I will record weights every MONDAY. If this isn't your normal weigh in day OR you don't want to weigh in on Mondays you can weigh in any day you want, just don't tell me until Monday :smile: I will record all weights and post a spreadsheet each week of all the weight we are losing :drinker: Any questions, comments, or concerns plz ask! Also plz make sure you are friends with the other 6 members! If you ever need motiviation or advice feel free to message any of us! We are here to help eachother!!! Okay Happy New Years and let's kick some butt for the next 90 days!!! Good luck! Much love-Taylor
  • FineJC2007
    Options
    Sounds great! Can't wait until Monday so I can get started on my 30min of cardio. I think I am going to be really glad I joined this challenge. I think the spread sheet is an awesome idea .... definately motivates me to lose weight and try hard so I dont have to share with everyone that for a week my weight didn't change. Are we going to be making new goals on Fridays since we started on a Friday? Seems like a fitting time to do it since it would give us the weekend to figure out how to work the new goal in to our week. Once again I am glad I joined and its nice to meet everybody. :happy:
  • thenson40
    Options
    Haha ok sorry guys major typo!!!! I meant to say 8 glasses of 8oz of water! That's a total of 64oz! Sorry about that! Have a fantastic day!!!
  • dancer77
    Options
    Haha ok sorry guys major typo!!!! I meant to say 8 glasses of 8oz of water! That's a total of 64oz! Sorry about that! Have a fantastic day!!!

awww! I thought I could def hit that goal lol ;)