Replies

• snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    W2D2 - done! I'm sooooooooooooo hungry!
  • snowsflake
    Options
    Ok.... this is the strangest thing. I have just completed week 3. I watch the scale and weigh myself daily. I know, I've heard it before... you shouldn't do that... yada yada yada. :). To me it's no big deal. I have a scale in each bathroom so I step on it... no big deal. Anyway, I started out at 205 to 206 lbs. Over the 3 week period my weight has fluctuated anywhere from 202 and 205 for the entire 3 weeks. Yesterday, I stepped on the scale and weighed 193 lbs. It is absolutely NO BS. I figure I must have broke the scale and went to the other bathroom to see my weight. 193 again. I literally lost 10lbs overnight. If anyone else told me this, I would laugh and say, "Right, Whatever Pal." This has never happened before and I've gone through P90X and other strenuous programs in the past. I still feel good and strong. Today I weighed in at 194. I follow the eating plan and bring it. The rest takes care of itself.

That is so common...it is really weird how your body will not lose any weight for weeks and around week 3 BAM it just lets everything go! That is AWESOME!
  • kappy2hot
    Options
    Just finished W2D3 felt a little behind because of some family emergency but i am loving this and, feeling great!
  • kappy2hot
    Options
    HI everyone, wondering if anyone is drinking the Shakeology, and how do you like it. Is it helping with weight loss and energy? I was thinking about buying but it is so expensive, i want to know if it worth the money...
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    HI everyone, wondering if anyone is drinking the Shakeology, and how do you like it. Is it helping with weight loss and energy? I was thinking about buying but it is so expensive, i want to know if it worth the money...

I haven't tried it, but I've heard great things about it, I looked into it....didn't realize it cost as much as the DVD set itself! Geez.

For now, I've been sticking with my own protein shake (Yoplait Smoothie w/ Jillian's Whey Protein) after every workout. I am thinking about ordering the P90X recovery drink & bars, but probably not until I start the next phase. Just amazing how much is needed to properly invest in the program. If you do try it, let us know how you like it! :)

Anyhow.......
    W3D2 complete!

Got whooped again today with Cardio....feels great! :happy:
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    W3D2, Cardio X done! It's amazing how much you can sweat in 43 minutes.

I bought a pair of 1 lb walking weights on the weekend to bring it up a notch for Kenpo, and tried them out today with the Kenpo bit... WOWZERS!!! What a difference that made!! I had to pay extra attention to my form, plus it also forced me to tighten my core even more to stabilize my body during the punches. And it was just one pound in each hand!! I highly recommend trying it.
  • tuduis
    tuduis Posts: 67
    Options
    About to Rage out Plyometrics and still have 1400 cal. Big dinner ;D
  • epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    W3D3 Done. Still love to HATE Ab ripper!!!

Gonna hit up a Kickboxing class now too:bigsmile:
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Just Finished Shoulders and arms, ab ripper x. I feel really good, i boosted up my weights, got in more reps, and i have gotten alot better in the ab ripper x rep wise. I'm still having trouble on legs to the heavens with keeping my legs straight, but it will get in there in time, i can tell. I think my protein powder is really helping getting me through my excersises and i have been eating more. Mello Jello, i think you are right about everything you told me because there definately was a difference today. I'm very proud of what i accomplished today for sure.

P.S. I am going to work on the updated chart right now
  • sarina87
    Options
    So, I took my measurements and I lost about 7 inches! I think they might be off by an inch or two, but I'll still take 5 inches...so, I'm down with that...WORD!

Way to go girl, that is alot of inches, YOU ROCK!!!!
  • sarina87
    Options
    Ok.... this is the strangest thing. I have just completed week 3. I watch the scale and weigh myself daily. I know, I've heard it before... you shouldn't do that... yada yada yada. :). To me it's no big deal. I have a scale in each bathroom so I step on it... no big deal. Anyway, I started out at 205 to 206 lbs. Over the 3 week period my weight has fluctuated anywhere from 202 and 205 for the entire 3 weeks. Yesterday, I stepped on the scale and weighed 193 lbs. It is absolutely NO BS. I figure I must have broke the scale and went to the other bathroom to see my weight. 193 again. I literally lost 10lbs overnight. If anyone else told me this, I would laugh and say, "Right, Whatever Pal." This has never happened before and I've gone through P90X and other strenuous programs in the past. I still feel good and strong. Today I weighed in at 194. I follow the eating plan and bring it. The rest takes care of itself.

That is amazing, congratulation, your work has definately paid off.
  • sarina87
    Options
    Lean Program SD SW Jan 8 CW

sarina87 Jan 1 172/ 170.8/ 170.0
    chelsiburnett Jan 1 143.2 / 139.0/ 139.8
    bethvandenberg Jan 3 198.0/ 197.1/ 197.0
    epeebes Jan 2 204.5 / 203.5/ 202.5
    AidaR Jan 5 158/ 159/ 159
    melterp Jan 3 163
    Aintnet Jan 3 229.8
    Jsnbabb1 Jan 3 168
    cdngrl81 Jan 3 161
    CombatVet_Army Jan 3 169.8
    jUstd0iT31 JAN 3 150
    Mello_Jello Jan 2 123.4
    Melisha82 Dec 28
    mschelle Jan 1
    quentien3 jan 3
    quadrun250 jan 5
    amnski jan 1
    mafery
    AIMEE23

Classic Program SD SW Jan 8 CW

maexxy Jan 1 178/ 176.6
    pghatc41 Jan 3 191.2/ 192.8/ 190.6
    PJudt Dec 27 205/ 205/ 193
    kc4173 128.6/ 127.4
    newman84 jan 1 125.4/ 124.8
    snowsflake jan 10 236/ 235.0
    kappy2hot jan 2 175
    healthy_is_best jan 1 165
    bohochick jan 1 166
    mschelle jan 1 168
    melzteach jan 1 177
    jordan1221 jan 3 190.8
    tuduis jan 3
    sixpackgoal JAN 1
    jbeans67
    think48

Doubles Program

JWALL101 DEC 27 299/ 296.6
    Rappla88 JAN 3 183.2/ 185.4/ 183.2

Other Programs (Insanity and P90)

happinessblossom jan 1 237.6 / 235.6
    heabear Dec 31 143 / 139
    shellync Dec 31 207

Unknown Program
    asjo901 - JAN 2 - SW:154
    andreab84 - jan 10
    aweigh2go - jan 4
    maru09 - jan 3

Just so you guys know
    SD - Starting Date SW - Starting Weight CW - Current weight

The Biggest weight loss of the week is PJudt
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
  • sarina87
    Options

I personally haven't tried it. All little pricey for my taste
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Didn't do my work out tonight...went to support the local basketball team!!! And they both won!!! Anyways I am going to do the arms and shoulders with ab ripper X tommorow morning and then do my regular workout tomorrow night!!! I really like this workout system!!! I read somewhere on here a guy was telling people not to buy p90x, I would have to disagree so much!!! It is not only great for your body it is also great for your mind. It is encouraging and motivating to see changes in yourself in so little time... I just had to get that off my mind...Thanks!! LOL!:happy:
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I finally found my way back. I need to bookmark this link. Anyway, I am loving P90X again but had an extremely bad day and I ate WAY too much. It was a pizza and a couple of drinks type night. :frown: But, I am still pressing play and today is W3D5!!! Woohoo. I haven't measured myself. I know, bad on me. I will at the end of rest week. I will update weight though. On W1D3 I weighed in @140 :noway: and today I am 135. Something is better than nothing!!! Thinking of going into classic in phase 2.

**I am curious about shakeology too!!
  • quentien3
    quentien3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Pressed for time but.... W3D3 Done, baby!
  • snowsflake
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I finally found my way back. I need to bookmark this link. Anyway, I am loving P90X again but had an extremely bad day and I ate WAY too much. It was a pizza and a couple of drinks type night. :frown: But, I am still pressing play and today is W3D5!!! Woohoo. I haven't measured myself. I know, bad on me. I will at the end of rest week. I will update weight though. On W1D3 I weighed in @140 :noway: and today I am 135. Something is better than nothing!!! Thinking of going into classic in phase 2.

**I am curious about shakeology too!!

I LOVE Shakeology. It took me a while to finally try it, but now it is a part of my daily food intake. I feel that it has helped me in different ways - more energy, less cravings and is very satisfying as a meal replacement. Right now I'm drinking the chocolate flavored one with bananas and chunky peanut butter in it, I also drink it by itself as it tastes like chocolate cake batter or mix it with frozen berries. There are a ton of ways to make it, but those are my favorites...for now...:happy:
  • snowsflake
    Options
    W2D3 - DONE!!! I DID NOT want to get out of bed this morning to do this workout...I was going back and forth on what I was going to do...but I ended up going to workout and I'm glad that I did...half of this workout week is over...WOO HOO! :glasses:
  • heabear
    heabear Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    a little late but weighed in at 138.2 this morning got off track last week but coming back strong!