90 Day Challenge

Options
Hi, My name is Allison Eleton, and i am wanting to start a Weight Loss Challenge. Maybe if we all come together, our weight loss journey will be a lot easier!!! Let me know if you are interested!!!

1. Name
2. Starting Weight
3. Goal Weight at the end of 90Days
4. Type of Work outs you do.

There will be a new challenge each week. Weigh in once a week, Every Monday Morning please log your weight, so that i can keep track.

Replies

• aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    Name: Allison Eleton
    Starting Weight: 186.6
    Goal Weight by April 1, 2011: 156.6
    Workout Type: P90X and cardio
  • Risa1955
    Options
    I'm in
    Name: Risa
    Weight: 175
    Goal by April 1,2011: between 155 and 160
    Workout Type: Gym and dance classes
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Risa!!! I added you as a friend. A soon as some more join in, i will send you the 1st weeks Challenge!!! Sounds like we are on the same Weight Loss Goal!!!! Good Luck!!
  • Jerrytcher
    Options
    Hi! Looking to lose 50-55 lbs overall - losing 20 by April 1 would be a great start!

Name: Jerry
    SW: 251 - 12/31/2010
    GW(1): 230 - 4/1/2011
    GW(2): 195 - 12/31/2011
    Walk/Run/Volleyball
    <1700 cal/day + >64 oz H2O/day
  • aeleton
    Options
    Thank you for Joining Jerry!!! As soon as we get some more in, i will let you know the 1st weeks challenge. I wish you luck in 2011, and hope you achieve you weight loss goal!!!

Ps. I added you as a friend!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you.

Name: sheri aka themommie
    Starting Weight: 211
    Goal Weight by April 1, 2011: 180
    Workout Type: walking, bike riding, wii
  • Jerrytcher
    Options
    Thanks Allison!! Looking forward to it!

Sherie, looks like you have made a great start already! Happy New Year!
  • aeleton
    Options
    Sheri, So glad you have joined us. I will send you the 1st challenge as soon as more joins. The 1st challenge begins in the morning. Saturday January 1, 2011. I am gathering everyones info now, and working on challenge 1. Best of luck and hope this will help you in your continued weight loss!!!
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Hi Allison

Hope I'm not too late to join.

My name is Vivien
    Start weight 145lb
    Goal weight 126lb ish
    Workouts - just joined a (beginners) running club but need more ideas on exercise.
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    1) Toni
    2) Start weight 287lbs
    3)goal weight in 90 days is 220- 215lbs
    4) I normally work out on the treadmill and/or the elliptical depending on what I can handle for the day. Currently on the upswing from a knee injury. I do my work outs in a gym.
  • aeleton
    Options
    Vivien and Toni, welcome to the 90 Day Challenge!!! You guys are in.

For those of you who have not joined, i will extend this Challenge for you to join through Sunday since it was kinda last min. The 1st Challenge will be issued soon!!! Good Luck to all!!!
  • darcyinks
    darcyinks Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Darcy
    Start Weight 274.2
    Ultimate Goal Weight 110
    Goal Weight in 90 Days 199
    I work out with a trainer 2x a week. Plus I swim and dance, work with weights and walk my dog!
    Fell and hurt my knee two years ago and still struggling with knee issues!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Christine
    current weight 173
    goal weight at the end of 90 days 158
    Final goal weight...135
    I workout with the treadmill, elliptical, step, Dvd's and walking
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Darcy!!! Good luck.
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Christine!! and Good Luck!!!
  • isislc
    isislc Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Count me in too.

Name: Fina
    Starting Weight: (EMBARRASSINGLY) 325
    Goal Weight at the end of 90Days: (Realisticly) 300, (Ambitiously) 280
    Type of Work outs you do: Cycling, stairs, starting P90x and 30 day shred
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Fina!!! Got you added. Good luck!!!
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    Name: Heidie
    Starting Weight: 235
    Goal for 90 days 200.... Ultimate goal 160
    Workouts: Tony Little Gazelle, treadmill, and hoping to start Couch to 5K
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome to the 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Each Saturday i will issue a new challenge. The challenge will last for ONE WEEK. If the challenge is a "Work Out" Challenge, it will be in addition to your current workout routine. If you do not have a current workout routine, try creating one. Its simple, 30 min,3x a week at minimal. If you need help getting one started, please let me know, judging by your Workout Types, i can put together a simple "Beginner Workout Routine" for you. I had said earlier that weigh ins would be on Monday, i think it would be best to weigh in on Saturday mornings, that way you are weighed in, and ready for the next challenge. However, if you do not complete the challenge, you will NOT be out of the program. Just try harder the next week. Its up to you how bad and how much you want to lose weight. I want to wish you all the best of Luck. If you have any questions at all, anytime during this challenge, feel free to message me personally, or e-mail me at allison.eleton@gmail.com.

Challenge #1

Start Date: January 1, 2011
    End Date: January 7, 2011
    Weight in: January 1, 2011 (i already have your weigh in's for this week, if for some reason u may think your weigh in was wrong or i may not have it, you must let me know by Sunday January 2, 2011. As of then, weigh ins are final for your Starting Weight!!)

Get 45 Minutes of "Additional" Cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week. If you are already in a workout plan, make sure this is an ADDITIONAL workout.

You can message me or email me daily or on Friday, January 7th, 2011 your "Challenge 1". Please let me know the days that you did 45 min of Additional Cardio so i can log it into the 90 Day Challenge Book.
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Heidie!! I just posted the 1st Challenge!!! Best of Luck!!