90 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• rkwith3
    rkwith3 Posts: 11
    Options
    #82 checking in.....

DId my normal bootcamp routine Monday and Wednesday this week...And plan on going tonight.
    In addition, I walked 2.5 miles Tues, Wed, Thurs, and Friday in less than 45 minutes...
    Challenge complete!!!
    Ready to see next weeks!
  • KaydeanH
    KaydeanH Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    #32 Checking in....Completed Challenge #1 - 45 minutes of brisk walking today!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    #5 checking in finished the challenge this week with 45 mins of brisk walking sun, tues and thurs

weighed in this morning at 208 YEAH I am going in the right direction...........
  • thebigwindmill
    thebigwindmill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    #102 Angela

Got day 2 done! 30 mins on a bike and 15 on an elliptical!! Feeling great so far, I'm loving this challenge!
  • nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    Options
    #52....I did not complete the challenge this week...I am sure my weigh in will reflect that tomorrow

Sometimes life gets in the way, will be back on track next week!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I
  • SillySarah
    Options
    #79 Sarah

I did my regular 60 minutes of cycling intervals plus 20 minutes of swimming to the complete the challenge for week one.
  • BaseballMom18
    Options

Checking in- started back to gym last night and planned on starting slow since I had been sick 3 weeks in December but was able to do my 30 min. treadmill goal + 45 min extra for challenge. WOO HOO! Woke up this morning expecting to be really sore all over, but only thing a little sore were my knees which is great since I pushed myself hard. I actually did some running intervals and maxed out at 8 mph which is PR, most ranged from 5-7 though.

Jan 1st- Nothing
    Jan 2nd- Nothing
    Jan 3rd- 30 min treadmill + 45 min extra cardio for challenge, total 5 miles and 554 calories burned!

#40 Checking in again, decided while waiting to pick up my son last night from basketball practice to get in some extra work. So I hit the track and did some walking/ running for my 45 min. extra cardio part #2. I also got part #3 in today as I briskly walked 20 times up/down the large hill driveway at my mom's house while carrying 15 lb. weights.
    WOO HOO challenge #1 complete!

Also Jan 3rd stuff above was actually done on 4th (nothing on 3rd), just off on my date!

So to update:
    Jan 5th-Nothing
    Jan 6th-45 min cardio at track- walking/running
    Jan 7th- Briskly walked 20 times up/down the large hill driveway at my mom's house while carrying 15 lb. weights.
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hi. Is it too late to join?
  • Risa1955
    Options
    Risa #2 Didn't have time to log yesterday but I did a 60 min of dance and 1 hour working on my house. Today I spent the morning doing some chores out side about 1 hour sun was out so besides the wind it was nice. Had to go to Walmart to do some shopping so I hit several stores while I was out to get some walking in.
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    No 7 Viv

Only managed 10 mins jogging to work this morning, but think I met the challenge.

During the week I have done 170 mins of extra exercise. Hope to increase it slowly week on week.

Not sure if I have lost any weight yet though, had a buffet lunch at work today and it was mostly sandwiches and some sort of meat on a stick!! I'm sure it didn't do me any favours. Can't wait for the weigh in tomorow.
  • Winnie45
    Winnie45 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    # 34 - Winnie

I did it. I gave my dog an extra 25 minute walk this afternoon and rode my bike for 20 minutes afterward. 3 of 3 extra 45 minute workouts!

First challenge complete! Wow. I was begining to have my doubts. It was too windy for kayaking and really pretty windy for cycling too. But, splitting the 45 minutes between two different things made it much more managable.
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    #20 Stephanie

My workout yesterday was totally brutal and I worked late tonight, so typically I would of called it a rest day. But I was pretty motivated to complete this weeks challenge so I dragged my butt to the gym and ran 30minutes and walked on an incline for another 15.

That officially completes my week one challenge! 3/3 additional 45 min. cardio workouts complete! Best of luck to everyone on the weigh in tomorrow :flowerforyou:
  • aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    WTG Everyone!!!!!

Remember Weigh ins are tomorrow morning. Also, Week 2 challenge will be posted sometime after midnight!!!! I am not a morning person, especially on Saturdays, so the challenge will be posted for your early birds.

** Anyone is welcome to join in at anytime. Just remember i need the following:

1. Name:
    2. Current Weight:
    3. Goal Weight by April 1:
    4. Current Workout:

Thanks

Allison
  • aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    Welcome Amanda (tizzy22), your reference number is 110.

Welcome Mary Lou (loulou1949), your reference number is 111.
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    # 62 Shara:

Day 3 of challenge complete! 45 minutes on the treadmill.:tongue:
  • nonchalantaka
    nonchalantaka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    #94 Completed 3/3 - Week 1 Challenge completed

57 min Slim In 6 Burn it Up
    20 min 30 Day Shred Level 1

Pooped!! But I finished and exceeded my exercise goal of 30 mins 3 times a week by working out 5 times this week for a minimum of 30 mins but I did more on the 3 challenge days!! Eating wasn't too bad this week.
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I got an additonal 40 minutes of bootcamp done today... Feeling strong.. I so needed this challenge thank you..

Keep up the great work everyone.. Lots of you made or execeed your goals.. Congrats for job well done :D
  • toulie
    toulie Posts: 1
    Options
    1. Name: Toulie
    2. Current Weight: 226 lb
    3. Goal Weight by April 1: 196 lb
    4. Current Workout: Jillian Michael 30 shred, 20 min walk DVD
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options

walked around mall for an hour, so that'll complete my challenge for the week. Sorry I'm a little late; I just got home. Night everyone!