January 64 oz. of water a day challenge!

Options

Replies

• AmandaR910
    Options
    Just finished glass #8 for today!
  • candycana
    candycana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ditto here! My students will be back tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    I got my 64 oz. in today!
  • kgalea
    kgalea Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Still sticking with it... 8 glasses yesterday and 12* today... *not counting the coffee and tea I also drank :)
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I made it today! yeah! :drinker:
  • Teena71
    Options
    I'm in, Thanks for the challenge I really need to get better with my water intake.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Got mine for yesterday, 64oz!
    Just working on glass #1 for today.
  • candycana
    Options
    I'm so excited! It's the first day back with students and I've already consumed 320z. of water! And that's NOT including the 10oz. of coffee from this morning! I am so stoked! I am taking control of my destiny! I'm going to be happy AND healthy!
  • amrevis
    amrevis Posts: 10
    Options
    I am also a Teacher and fnd it very hard to drink water during the day. My students will also be back tomorrow so we will see how this goes, but so far I have done great today. I have almost drank all of the water I need for the entire day. I am excited because this is a huge step for me. And since I drank a bottle with lunch I can't even finish my lunch because I am already full, so this is great!
  • candycana
    Options
    This is getting easier every day. Keep it up everybody!!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Just finished my 8th glass!
  • lisateachawa
    Options
    Today I stunk! I only had 4 glasses of water today. Very busy at work and after work with appointments - didn't stop till very late. I will do better tomorrow --- hopefully my day won't be as insane.
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Today has been SO busy. It's 3pm and no water yet. About to head out to the gym though, so that'll get me 6 glasses or so, hopefully.
  • candycana
    Options
    teachawa...what grade do you teach? Every single period I have students reminding me to drink! And thank goodness today, because it was a crazy one!

AmandaR910, good luck. For me, it's so hard to get in all the water if I forget till 2 or 3 o'clock. Sometimes it helps me if I flavor it. Get in as much as you can. Tomorrow's another day. :)
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Okay 4 glasses down. The gym helped lol. 4 more to go!
  • candycana
    Options
    Struggling to get down the last glass...but will do it!
  • lisateachawa
    Options
    I killed the water today! (making up for my nasty day yesterday). 50.7 oz plus 33.8 oz plus 20 oz. :drinker:
  • lisateachawa
    Options
    I teach high school in a self contained class with 9 through 12th autism and mentally handicapped students.

What grade do you teach?

I am using this challenge to reduce (eliminate) my soda consumption. I was down to one coke a day - now I am weaning that out. THANKS for the opportunity :happy:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I've only had two glasses today. My son had a sleep deprived EEG this morning, which also meant a sleep deprived mommy. I feel awful!